Voting For Our Server

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Anthoney12, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Anthoney12

Anthoney12 The Childish One Supporter

Iv notice there is not lot of players on the servers like i remember back in 2008-2010 before sever wipe i remember this server been in the top tenn for mu server we need to start voting so this server gets notice again by other this gotta be one a the best server iv played by far no f.o set no donated set so that means everyone sets even no unfair advantages i like an active server a slowly it looks like players or quitting server slowly dying.

If We Vote & Get This Server Into The Top 50 At Less We Will Get Notice.

im 100% sure alot of players would play this server cause there no f.o set so they stand a chance.

Make Castle Siege More Of A Challenge On The Weekend

I No players want reward for voting but for now just vote gets us in the top 50 or so never no Seph might start rewarding for voting soon just vote for now an help our server grow.

Fullmetal, kabeen and Scudhawk like this.
  2. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

I think it would help if the vote buttons popped up when you went to reset, they are sort of easy to pass up at the moment. With getting 2 credits per hour and 10k credits for 80 resets, the vote rewards really shouldn't be stopping anyone. I admit I forget a lot myself because I don't reset on this character so I rarely even make it to that page. I'll keep making announcements to vote after I do my events and such. :thumbup1:

Anthoney12 and saxobeat like this.
  3. Anthoney12

Most players would like to be reward for voting so they got a reason to vote nice idea tho Scudhawk but i think if u page it on the main page so has you come on the main page it pops up asking you to vote an when players vote there's like a timer till the next time notifying them how long till the next time they can vote.

4. Scudhawk

Scudhawk Member

I'll talk to Seph some more on this. We are being added back to the most popular vote list again December 1st. So help spread the word in-game and we'll continue to grow.

5. Anthoney12