vote points

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ImTwilight, Nov 14, 2012.

1. ImTwilight

ImTwilight Supporter

my idea was to increase voting reward points from 20 to 50. the idea was becose to get more votes( is will make us more popular and more players join us) and players who realy only play free will get some effort by it. i think 50 points wount affect donations. it gives players enought challenge to collect points for mushop.

with all best wishes Twilight

Gix likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

This was already discussed.
    Unfortunately 50 points is just way too much. We run voting bonuses at the begining of the month from time to time if we see all votes are correct.

Also please remember xtremetop is full of 999999x servers with over 70% of them cheating and paying for spots or using voting bots. You can easily see servers with 10-50 players online and thounds of votes. To see a difference, check that we are THE ONLY LOW EXP MU SERVER on the first page and we are in TOP 5 of most visited servers (OUT hits) comparing to those lame max exp servers that got 1-3K out hits while we got 25K+

How to get more players? Ragezone, Gamecenter.pl and linkmania.ro (they disabled advertisement recently) are the most popular MU forums where valuable players may join. Check this http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f549/blizardmu-getting-more-online-players-support-us-no-effort-210722/ and give us a good feedback on those listed forums

3. ImTwilight

ImTwilight Supporter

thats what i was looking for.