Vote points not going to account...

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Java, May 16, 2013.

1. Java

Java Member

This has happened several times over the past couple over past 2-3 weeks...i open the vote links enter the words correctly and then wait for the site to load and then exit the site...after that i switch char in game and log back in to only see that i didn't get any of the vote points

its only 15 points but if i were to actually have gotten them i would be able to purchase a seal or something else...it takes only a few minutes but i am thinking to not vote anymore since i would rather not waste few moments to get credits when they sometimes don't come to my account

@Gix i will pm you my account and char

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Well, unfortunatel there are no such logs related to that, but I did tested myself couple of minutes ago and everything was fine.

If by voting for our server means wasting few moments then it's sad to see how low people can get from those days when there were no vote rewards to now when 99% of the servers are 9999x with fo in shops and everything else.

How about you vote while your char is logged off and login back once you're done? You're also allowed to vote from one ip and one account only so in case you tried using a secondary ip, a proxy, etc then this won't work.

3. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

1. switching char doesn't seem to refresh my points, you have to re-log to do it
    2. the cheat protect on voting will stop people like you with multiple accounts from voting multiple times.. you are not cheating but the people who run those places need to put some regulation in place in case people just want to make 1000 crap accounts to cheat their server to the top. you gotta either decide which of your accounts is most important to receive the points or log in to the other accounts via random proxy and vote that way. on the latter, i am not sure on the legality of it and whether it is frowned upon/bannable offence here or not so would leave it to Gix to comment before trying that way.

4. Hopium

Hopium Member

you can vote with proxies i've done it a while ago when i was bored, i vote regularly at home and work instead. because using a proxy or a socks is tedious and slow. voting though would be pointless if spirit wasn't bugged. now that they are doubled though it seems like the right amount for a casual voter i vote mostly once a day cause its tedious to remember the hours when your busy and get a a decent amount per week to get a seal or a panda on the weekend and have a spirit for CS.

5. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

yeah sadly at times my previous vote was too late in the day so i end up going to bed before getting my 2nd one in for the day but that is all my fault, demon once every couple days will do me anyway

you raise a good point about it being a bit tedious at times remember exactly when to vote. it would be awesome if any kind of time stamp system could be added to the vote page if it's not too much trouble that is.

6. Java

Java Member

i voted with one account only (the account that Java is on) and it wasn't added...

@Hopium...i don't get double points...how are you getting double points??

7. Hopium

Hopium Member

not doubled but more:
    from the website
    " Secondly, Vote Bonus is Activated so everyone gets +50% more coins for voting."