Vote for credits

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Open, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Open

Open Member

I think that you will get a lot more votes if you give credits as a reward. I've seen that the top MUs are doing it, and only a few almost unknown give vote points. make it at least 10 credits each vote... my opinion :smile:

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Thats because most are 9999x servers and the cashshop exp seals and pets are useless(most of them don't have have this feature) so they reward with credits.

Voting for coins so you can buy exp seals is better for low-mid exp servers.

PS: Most xtremetop servers either buy votes or obtain them by cheating since most of them got under 100-200 online players

We're fine with the votes being the only low-med exp server in the list and with over 16000 out visits :)

Raikan and hanamhyzy like this.
  3. Open

Open Member

yet it's still not the best in my opinion. in order to buy an item you have to spend real money or to spend several weeks searching for jewels and special items. you are not a low exp serv and to wait 2 or 3 hours more to make a reset is not that bad. but you arrive at full stats without a pair of wings and I lose the interest to make one at that point... at least think about increasing some drops. and btw...i didn't find on the forum an item list...some of the members of my guild said there is no seraphim exe...how do I know there isn't? put a list or a guide. thanks

4. Raikan

Raikan Member

My View:

1. Diablo Mu isn't the best out there...some of us actually like this server :dance:

2. I rather search for jewels than buying them from shop.

3. Arrive at full stats?? I didn't know about this

4. Increasing the drops rate would be nice....but I doubt it will go through

5. I'm pretty sure there no Seraphim Exe......but Seraphim with sockets is better!

5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

It's quite obvious you are experienced with high exp servers more and if you want easy things it's better to stay on high exp.

There is no exec Seraphim because Seraphim is a socketed set. Having exec + socketed options is pure stupidity on a server below 1000x ; infact it's pure stupidity for ANY server because it ruins PvP a lot. Also, socketed options are better than excellent ones so learn the game first because some people tend to think that everything should be exactly like it was on the previous server they have played on while there are quite a few servers that change the game into the wrong way.

Several weeks for jewels and items? You just joined this server and you want wings lvl3 and everything else.

First of all we DO NOT sell items or jewels for real money so the only way of getting those is by playing. And most of the things that can be bought with real money can be obtained through Vote Coins. Yea I know some of the players don't care of that but we are not paying all server costs with MU Jewels you know and overall we pay a lot more than the server is getting so this is quite appreciated for a server that is online for almost 7 years and trust me there are less than 10 servers in the world that old and having a constant active community and uptime.

Want the items that are being sold inside webshop? Play with multiple accounts, stay online more and exchange hours for credits and do grand reset. You're already asking too much and you didn't even played that long.

Raikan and hanamhyzy like this.