[UPGRADE] New Dedicated Servers arrived , picture says all .........

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

It's time for us , The Diablo Network to reach a different level reffering to Free MMO Gaming. We promised to bring new updates, features and systems upgrades and here we are ... always keeping our promises even earlier than we've been predicted and our last aquisition are these 2 wonderful dedicated servers provided by our sponsors and especially The Global IT Hosting Leader - ThePlanet on a ... and excuse my expresion, ridiculous cheap price than these 2 beauties cost.

First of all we want to thank you everyone for supporting our server and the high ammount of players that donated for DiabloMu lately. Without you guys all these couldn't be possible. We will always be here for you and proved this with More Than 3 Years Online and always keep in mind that more years of our activity will come !

Second, we wanna thank you to our sponsors for doing so many for us and this includes today's systems upgrade. Thank you for believing in us and we'll always respect our contract as a man of word that i am.​

2 x Dedicated Server Intel Xeon E5405 Monster Series ​
    8 x 3.2 Ghz , 16 GB of RAM , HDD 500GB

[​IMG]

Thank you,
    DiabloMU Team - 3 Years Online

2. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Omg those machines are monsters :):):)

Thx ThePlanet and other sponsors, Diablo-Network staff, and us, the players for makin this all possible :p

3. ArrowStorm

ArrowStorm Member

wow, a hella cool bike in the background, I'd like to own a few of those myself, Damn I'd be owning
    oh yeah, nice monsters too ^^