Trade online hours

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Crys1209, May 6, 2013.

1. Crys1209

Crys1209 Member

i have excanged 22 hours and some on 55 credits , now i cannot finnd the credits anyware, pls look acount Wizardino , char ingame Eterna

i have 75 credits from vote, and thouse 55 i cannot find them .

ty

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Please pay attention to the warning messages that are listed on that page.

Here You May Trade ONLY Online Hours for Credits
    This feature allows you to trade your online hours for credits and use them inside the MU WebShop
    * Attention: If this is your first time trying to trade online hours visit MU Wallet exchanging.
    * Attention: Trade your online hours everyday or even multiple times per day to avoid errors.
    * The online time is not cumulated if you switch or disconnect from the server within the same hour.
    * Your account will be credited only if you stay a full hour on one of the servers without disconnecting.
    * By switching servers it means you will disconnect your character and loose the currently ongoing hour.
    * By using MULTIPLE CLIENTS you can gain more online hours and trade them for credits.

You probably had not activated your credits account and unfortunately there are no logs for this module so we can check your traded ammount of hours.