Trade online hours

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RockNroLL, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockNroLL

RockNroLL Member

Hello Gix,
    i want to ask you WTF happened with our online Hours . . . I see that you chanched the Online Hours system - goood this is betterone i think , but i had x200 online Hours in 2 Accounts and now they are gone ! Can you fix this ? Becouse i don't want tp break my machine for nothing :(

2. andzytis

andzytis Member

C'mon admins what's that? I was willing to save credits for some items and now i will start saving again... You could warn all on server that it will be changed....
    Waiting for solution...

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

First of all why don't you use a proper thread title and just write my name?

Second, did you ever read this?

In case you didn't know, a day has 24 hours so how come you had 200 untraded hours? You do not get more credits if you let the hours cumulate ; you will get the same so next time how about respecting the rules because obviously they are written with a reason.

It's not the actual script that we are testing but the connect / disconnect member stored procedures which were causing lately ' Account already connected ' for quite a few people. This is a priority for us so the trade online hours is currently under BETA. What you can do is just wait as we are doing as well while testing. Stop bulling around about a feature that we added and which is not part of the game. If any of you followed the trade online hours rules the loss would have been minimal.

So be patient until we're done with the actual connect / disconnect database procedures.

PS: Nothing was lost but the Hours are REPLACED with the minutes value so the number of minutes are actually your online hours so be patient until this is corrected.

RockNroLL likes this.
  4. Gix

Fixed, just go ahead and login ; you will see your normal online hours

RockNroLL likes this.
  5. RockNroLL

RockNroLL Member

Ty Gix ^^ Respect and sorry for the noise :) I was just worry for my coins :D it's easy for me to give my online Hours in 1 time not in 100 becouse i will know the exactly time when i will get my item :)

6. Gix

Please trade your online hours EVERYDAY and even multiple times per day. Do not let them cumulate for days!

7. RockNroLL

RockNroLL Member

Ok, i will . :)

8. Gix

Great, gonna close the thread now.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.