The Small Suggestions Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Xurbus, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Xurbus

Xurbus Supporter

I do not intend to spam here, I would like to see us as a community come up with suggestions / ideas how to improve the server.

I think we need a higher jewel drop, exp increased by 1x or 2x because this marriage this is not working, also an ACTIVE GM , to host events and be interactive with players, our last GM was useless and " couldn't provide information " what kind of staff member is that?

Please keep the thread going, do not spam!

jamescicio likes this.
  2. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Agreed , the WORST part is the marriage exp not working ^^. Jewel rate is also low , but let's say we have chaos castle , maybe make it every 2 hours, ultimately it is a game and should be fun.

3. Kratos

Kratos Member

you can get jewels from cc, from boxes, from bc and from box of heaven and other items like that...jewel drop doesn't need to be increased in my opinion

but to the exp thing i believe something needs to be done with it...whether fixing marriage exp or just increasing it more

and for the GM thing...i've said that before so i agree with you on that...

oh and anyone been able to find and kill a red dragon when they appear?

other than the exp thing and red dragon getting fixed nothing else really needs to be done...

4. Mizrael

Mizrael Member

Ehm..."nothing needs to be done"? :angry:
    i dont really want to name ALL the bugs in this server(there is plenty), but ill name a few major ones:
    -pt HP display fixed after last update still works correctly just for the first 2 members of pt.3,4,5 still have a visual bug of green bars jumping up and down without actual damage being dealt to party member.
    -soul barrier spell still adding wrong %...hence=useless
    -DSR on gloves etc. etc.

And what about the nearest update to a higher season? im soon reaching 400 and after that my Summoner will be useless and disadvantaged towards other characters(cant believe i even payed for it ^^)...

jamescicio likes this.
  5. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Demona , in this world there are "Suck ups" like the person who says everything is fine ( thank me if you agree ^^ ) , the server is great but still has some things to be done.
    Sephiroth, the blizzard players are letting you know there are bugs still left on the server :). Whenever you have time to fix them , let the coders know that there are some weird bugs , but please i ask you kindly can you at least raise exp to 6 because i (PureSoul) am married to Godess and i am not getting 2x exp. Anyway thanks in advance.

6. Kratos

Kratos Member

so much for not flaming the thread puresoul with your ignorant banter about suck ups...just because i said there is nothing wrong, doesn't mean there isn't something wrong...i say it because i'm okay with the bugs that are there right now because the server isn't very populated and by just fixing those bugs we would reach 400 or get the items we need faster and make the game boring (except for skill tree) so would you rather have minor bugs like marriage exp etc right now...or be 400 and working on skill tree...and then eventually finish that and get bored playing here?

7. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

I would love the "suck ups" to start being honest , and not saying it's cool. I am tired.

8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Since i was overbusy with the DiabloMu development because 2 coders have rl problems i had so little time even for myself.

Starting the coming week i'll have a look on everything that means blizzardmu and prepare the changes as we did on the other server

I'll find solutions so everyone can be happy

jamescicio and Xurbus like this.
  9. Avalon

Avalon Member

Soul barrier really needs to get fixed, my ASM is useless!