Templars guild

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ahura, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Ahura

Ahura Member

Guild Templars salute all members!

We are a young guild with nice people, tho we are small, we do our best to improve gear and number of resets.:)

Cya soon.

2. Ahura

Ahura Member

Templars guild have simple rules:

1. If within you`re power to help another player or a fellow guild member do it;
    2. Don`t swear in global chat, world chat or guild chat;
    3. Don`t ks / pk guild members or alliance;
    4. Do not beg for items, jwls, party, whatever; *
    5. Don`t use cheats or game exploits;
    6. Respect server staff!

Ok now, i think these rules are only for common sense, with or without me writing it, a nice fair-play player would allways be guided by them.

Have fun people and wish you many many resets and jwls! :thumbup:

* it`s ok to ask for an item that you need, or for any kind of help, just not spamming all day long about it.

Ezekiel and MckenzieG like this.
  3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Good luck with your guild.

Ahura likes this.
  4. Ahura

Ahura Member

Thank you Ice and all my respect and congratz for your server.:thumbup1:

5. Ahura

Ahura Member

So again posting alone until my fellow members come...
    Anyway from this day we start hunting in whatever way we can those couples players with 100 acc from Hunters/Maya guilds.
    Like report them for bad language, possible exploits, pk and ks whenever you like.

Have a wonderfull day:)

6. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

cool :) keep server user friendly and exciting.
    wish to see you in CS..

cheers.

7. Ahura

Ahura Member

Not sure if you gonna see me in CS soon, but it will be best for you to make another 10 acc to farm with.:)

P.S: Boz if you read here, i have nothing against you or other members (even i leave your guild i still help some of them), but until 1hit and mckenzie arent guildless... hope you understand.
    P.S2: i returned the ancients from mckenzie to 1hit. I only hope they returned my jwls and gems.

8. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

yup.. its good to have multiple account to farm. while leveling ur main char. then do the voting all of them :)

9. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

you dont have to leave guild for whatever reasons if you have some problem or misunderstanding with the guild members... we are communicating online via guild message. sometimes the message can mislead to what the user really meant to say. just enjoy playing the game. dont take it seriously, if being killed, ks, or whatever that pissed you off... we left asgard coz we feel it was boring, when mafia guild no longer active. me and 1hit contacted boz, hyper and the rest... to keep the game enjoyable and challenging. if it takes me and 1hit to leave hunters for the sake of enjoying... we definitely will.

i miss the time when everyone is getting ready for every CS, or like every blood castle event where everybody needs to catch. ^^

Ahura likes this.
  10. Ahura

Ahura Member

Well me and 1hit talked very bad/ugly to each other. Dunno man [...] i just leaved from Hunters and that was all, but when your fellow country man started to pk and profiteer and the only reason i joined guild was to beg for items, that makes me sad.
    Anyway i am much older so i think is my duty to apologies first.
    Like i allready say it, i have returned Bragi set and Maaher to 1hit, i hope he give it to you or at least not lie because i have made prints.
    Have a good day.

P.S: even i apologize i`m not begging for you`re friendship so don`t start to offend me more. It`s just an act of a adult man that i make.