Tarkan Monsters and Autoclicker/bot

Discussion in 'Archive' started by leaguel, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leaguel

leaguel Member

I dont know if its just me or everyone else, but I find that tarkan monsters give alot of low experiences, I get like mostly 3,4k exp and only sometime 50-60k I am 366 bk, and I get normal exp grinding at lt7 fine, they all gives me 30-50k exp. Can you fix that please if its not just me, thanks

I dont know if its possible for you guys to do this but I am just suggesting it, in "party mu" they have this in game bot that belongs to the game itself which is builded in the game, it would be awsome if you guys could implement that over, then you wouldn't need the autoclicker anymore, but that server is season 6 ep 2. >.< that server is quite shitty, no offense, no nonpvp server only one line, people with high rr just kills you and take over your spot, and server down alot of times.

:heart: this server :biggrin:

2. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

The exp thing is like that, because MU displays numbers only up to 65535. You get actually higher exp in tarkan, so it goes over that 65k and shows up only as 2-4k. In reality it's 67-69k exp. So it's only visual thing.

Official mu helper is available only in the s6e2 client.