Swearing in Post

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Wasabi, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

2. Mizrael

Mizrael Member

Yet again...A Saint member is trying to spin the fan and throw shit at it. Look mate. You have no idea what was happening before this SS. I have screen shots which could 100% get one of your members banned for good, since they involved swearing at my family,sexuality and threatening me...yet still i wont post them here like a little baby from a primary school. I dont know if you are trying to save your friend by turning the spot light at me, but i tell you: I'm not playing this game with you.
    I was always the one trying to keep peace between our giulds. Just found a peacefull spot and did my stuff. And yesterday night someone i never met before comes and starts PKing my character. I had no idea what is going on. I still tryed to come back, find out what happened and sort it out between us. But then i got PKed again and when i left to find a different spot this person started PMing me really rude stuff. Still i have decided not to go around posting screenshots about it. And first thing i find out when i wake up is that some kid posted a SS of me swearing?!
    A wise person once told me: Being around bad people makes you bad. So i will do everything in my powers not to slip into being a bad person like you...just let me have my peace at my spots and leave me out of this kindergarten BS plz.

@Warned.. The next spam on report section will be a ban!!!

3. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

I'm sorry but look at you, crus and kratos taking every opportunity to get someone banned. "he didn't answer, GET THE CAMERA OUT", "He said a swear word, AH MAN SS THAT FOR THE FORUM HHAA".

I'm sick of see'ing all your guys videos and SS's and everytime I see in the guild chat all crap like it's your hobby to get every member in fate banned.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

I'm sorry but look at you, crus and kratos taking every opportunity to get someone banned. "he didn't answer, GET THE CAMERA OUT", "He said a swear word, AH MAN SS THAT FOR THE FORUM HHAA".

I'm sick of see'ing all your guys videos and SS's and everytime I see in the guild chat all crap like it's your hobby to get every member in fate banned.

4. Vengeance

Vengeance Supporter

Again with reporting every little thing, and Crusadius eager as a child "SS THIS AND REPORT THEM" "OMGOGMOMGOGM, VIDEO IT, AND REPORT THEM!!!"

You keep saying you want a peaceful community, but you're always trying to kick up a row, this time you succeded it seems.
    Grow up.

5. calvi1n973

calvi1n973 Member

There's a difference between a peaceful and a clean community.

If people are gonnna break the rules you can't critisize us for enforcing them, they're there for a reason. It is not right for a criminal to hate a policeman for what he does.

@Demona, swearing in pms is unpunishable because admins respect privacy

Please do not post in this thread as it is in the report section. Let the admins make their decision without posts from other users, unless they have evidience for the case (i.e. screen shots). I know i also shouldn't have posted but hopefully this post stops 10-15 posts that usually come after

@This is neither Spam Section nor Discussion Section. Unless you have to add some solid proof related to the report do not post!

6. Kratos

Kratos Member

I know i'm spamming thread...but what have i done here besides reporting 2 characters for autlooting...i haven't done anything else...so why am i getting dragged through the dirt here?

7. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

My appologies. :rip:

@Stop spamming here.. or forum bans will be issued!

8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

That will be only a warn. Even if we see the F word there it's like w"ho the hell is...."but a bit rude ... just use some other damn words to express yourselves?

2nd word will bring the ban ... really try to choose your words carefully especially on post!

PS: Stop turning report threads into spam section !

Lisbeth likes this.