Summoner Berserker

Discussion in 'Archive' started by StormLord, Aug 23, 2013.

1. StormLord

StormLord Member

I just added berserker skill in skill tree and i belive its bugged. I dont mean that it doesnt work with helper.
    When you add 1st of two skills about berserker in tree the icon in your skill bar, change color normaly.
    When you add the 2nd one (Berserker Proficiency) it doesnt change and doesnt give the option 14,74 % more boost to wizardy dmg.
    I dont know about curse dmg boost because i forgot to check (sorry) - curse is not so important for me.
    Its a pretty big deal when it comes to castle siege or pvp :]

Btw can the duration time be increased like it was with some skills lately?

[​IMG]

2. noiwk1991

noiwk1991 Member

from testing i had its passivly incrase your wizard when you lvl the skill tree.
    and it doesnt give bonus when you use the skill :) but im not too sure about it.

3. StormLord

StormLord Member

nope it didnt increase wiz numbers (when pressing "C")

4. StormLord

StormLord Member

Gix?

I feel like i should make a suggestion topic :/ not here :/

btw in my opinion BK get to much attention here^^

5. Bres

Bres Member

It would be generally better to post such things in Suggestions. This forum section was made so that you can report players, not bugs.

StormLord likes this.
  6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

BK got that special attention because on 32K stats servers, stun is a real pain. You already saw people complaining about that and this is available for most servers.

While most owners cannot fix this and they can only disable the stun, we managed to keep a skill that is part of this game and correct it for max stats servers which you won't see anywhere else :)

As for Berserker Proficiency, will check on it during this week. Duration limit can be increase and I'll do that on the next update.

StormLord likes this.
  7. StormLord

StormLord Member

Sorry for posting it in wrong section and thank you Gix for the reply and effort in fixing Berserker and other skills :] Waiting for the results! :thumbup:

8. noiwk1991

noiwk1991 Member

yeah then i suppose same bug happening with sm passive skill storm the enchant wizardery damage passives from skill tree. tha max damage and the critical chance are not working :) .
    as for gix replay. not trying to sound rude and im actually happy with the answer i got from you in the replay, i suppose it is good enough replay for me. but i believe we would actually love stun being disabled :) non of us really use it as it is case
    how you said your self it is really a pain in 32k even after reducing it its still is ^^ . but like i isad im just going to wait and see whats going to
    happen and to be done about it :) and how you will handle it ^^ . but yeah back to topic sm has the very same bug as summoner with his wizardery enchant skill tree first and second one are not working :) i find them important for sm but as i am playing bk i will let the sms fight over those skills ^^ goodluck to you sms :D :p

Bres likes this.