suggestion (webshop)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by noiwk1991, Jan 21, 2014.

1. noiwk1991

noiwk1991 Member

hey, good morning.

I wanted to suggest to add something to the webshop. (please do not mean any fighting )
    ok. so saw in some servers they have on webshop or npc DarkLord Pets, but improved. like Dark Horse or Crow + 9/13/15. etc.
    with little bonuses.. also I know when you create pets in game.. if you are lucky enough or making enough pets you can get a nice random bonus.
    this is true for all pets btw. included Dino. see picture for prof, (this was made by me in Diabolo mu) View image: (01 21 11 26) 0001
    see down on dino written in blue a special extra option 5% damage absrd.

so I was thinking (and its just my opinion) that it could be nice if we had DarkLord pets on webshop +13-15.
    and that we could chose 1 random bonus option like in that Dino. instead of having to make million of horses for random bonus :)

I think this could even also improve alittle DarkLord and balance him abit more. without havint to actually buff him or any skill changes :)
    what do you think guys?
    and is it even possible gix? :)

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Hello.

I am pretty sure that those servers are mostly high exp servers. We are not selling "level increased" rings/pendants such as +11/+13/+15 in order to ballance things so it would be unfair to do this for pets instead but that would be the only problem. As you said, that random bonus of pets comes with luck and lots of mixes and can only be created ingame either at Trainer or CM so there is no feature that can make you choose the random bonus if it would be added inside the webshop. Eventually, buying a level increased pet from webshop such as +11/+13/+15 will only bring you an easthetic difference and that would be the gold colour of the non equiped pet inside your inventory.

Remember that DL has a higher success rate of stun comparing to BK and seems that lately people have started to discover the so called DL "combo" which seems to helps a lot in PvP.

3. noiwk1991

noiwk1991 Member

I see :)
    okey. ^^ thank you for your answer.

Gix likes this.