Suggestion Maces! Gix read please!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by noiwk1991, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noiwk1991

noiwk1991 Member

okey so i wanted to give a good suggestion for gix and i will explain my side in it soon.

Gix ! remove the stun effect from maces!
    they make the game unplayable!

you keep replaying to us in 99% of the posts here that some skills of the skill tree was meant for no resets servers!
    but what makes you decide the annoying stun effect on maces was meant to exist in 32k server?

with no resets and low agi when someone have 500 agi his attack speed is very low
    and he attacks once in 2seconds maybe so the 10% chance to stun is not that bad and still bearable.
    but on our server when youare attack speed is sick and you attack like 10 times in a second if not more.
    the 10% chance basicly means 100% of the time you are stunned .
    im not only talking about it being unfair im talking about it being so annoying and unplayable and boring when piss me off so much
    when the gays from hell are using maces and you are just under stun for 20 good mins untill they manage to kill you if even.
    this for me and for many others ruin the game and gets us soo pissed off.
    it ruin the game and its annoying remove the stun from game or at least dress its value to 0.000000001 % maybe it would be bearable.
    if you going to tell me its part of the game then im going to tell you that all the skills in tree skills that are to your words "meant for no reset server"
    should be working in our server. i suggest make a vote here and see what people want and think about mace. !
    god dam remove them or remove hell from server those stupid polish are annoying with their maces instead of mace you better get them dildoes..

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Tell this to Webzen. If they will remove an ingame skill we will do the same. You seem you don't understand that this is the way this game was created.

32k server is running a different game? You are still playing MU right? As far as I remember, this is still called MuOnline even if its a 32k rr server so yea, we are a MuOnline Private Server. The ones who decided to make it like this was the creators of this game.

Stop trying to change the game you play just because you get killed in PvP.
    You can easily avoid the stun effect but you just don't know how and this is makes you mad but unfortunately not everyone can be a good pvp-er.

Enjoy your 2 days ban on the forum for such pathetic words. Act like a child and you will be treated like one!

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Elther and StormLord like this.