[Suggestion] Chaos Card available with vote points

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SmiggleZ, Oct 31, 2012.

1. SmiggleZ

SmiggleZ Member

Hello BlizzMutians and Hello to the Administrators of this Server,

I have a berserk Idea(Might sound crazy and dumb) , How about making Chaos Cards Purchasable by Vote Points?

But of course with a few differences

The Chaos Card bought by Vote points would not drop EPIC items such as fenrirs and Absolute items and ETC.
    and it has to be for like 500 vote points or something.

This will motivate players to vote more thus possibly creating a chain reaction which can boost BlizzMu to the top ten list of top MU servers thus possibly drawing in more players to play in our server thus giving income to the server thus giving more updates to us; the players thus creating MORE FUN

So what do you guys think? :D
    Please don't flame on me and tell me I'm dumb (I already know that)

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Weird..my reply isn't shown so i'll post it again.

First of all you can't split the chaos card drop list.

Next, chaos card has been available for normal players since the very begining by trading Lucky Coins (Devis, behind the church at Delgado)

You're living in the past when things were fair for most servers. In case you didn't noticed we are the only low experience server listed within top 30 in the past few years where 99% of servers got x999999 exp and where corruption and fake votes are something normal. I mean just have a look at those servers with 10-20 online players and thounds for votes :)

Still, just watch the OUT views from xtremetop and you'll se we have 30K+ average everyweek while those fake servers got max 1K so every month we are in TOP3 when it comes to players visits.

SmiggleZ likes this.
  3. SmiggleZ

SmiggleZ Member

yeah, that was pretty foolish of me, maybe I was too high on that day, but anyways Thanks for your kind reply...

Getting Lucky coins is harder than Making 500 vote points though' =)