SOUL MASTER SKILLS

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ajemna21, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Hi i noticed Nova skill is bugged (i got mg 220 skill Gigantic scroll)
    Also Expansion wizard time is bugged it expire in 1 min or less normal time is 30 minutes.

Admins push us to play other chars other than SM LOL? or not skilled to resolve bug?
    If disable Nova skill disable RF char to is overpowered :)

IGN : Barachiel / OooopsEE

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

No one pushes you to play another char just because Nova was disabled.
    None of the players were using Nova before knowing it was bugged so don't come and tell me your SM is based on nova skill only and there is no alternative in any of all the other SM skills since there are plenty of skills way better than nova both as damage and as range.

Bare with this for the moment. It's going to be enabled back eventually, but it doesn't depend on us for now.

3. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Well i tell you honestly i saw only 2 SM's with Master Level why? SM calculations are wrong (no dmg) if one know there is no dmg in one race will play other race , also i see there elf multishot skill it hit very high dmg in GMO he dosen't i don't complain all this things but if you whana i can make a list lol i found about 20+ error in configs if you whana server to be populated ( you eran also $ don't tell me you don't whana this ) corect them i can help you also.

P.S. don't tell this isn't GMO becouse ppl come here from GMO thinking there is better SUPORT.

4. Gix

If you consider SM a damage character then go back to GMO and play the ex702+. If it's all about the money for you, well we are not on the same line because they are not a priority to me but also stop comparing official game creators to a private server, especially if you don't have private servers experience.

No one said it's a bugless server and no one is stupid enough to claim that for a private server. Not even official one is. Private servers are a bit different and they use their own emulators and since not all formulas of this game are public, some of them just have to be guessed and tweaked later on.

If you want to report something then do it without trying to be a jerk or use capital (signs of frustration) in thread titles. We are all friendly here so there is no reason not to do it yourself :)

The wizardry enchance time should be fixed now. Let me know if it's fine.

And when did I told you there are no GMO players here? There are and quite alot, especially old school gamers that actually saw this game growing not just starting on new seasons when everything started to go down on the official.

Atleast when S6 EP3 was released on GMO, RF was even more OP and because thats how they created it while we diminished it's damage a bit and if needed we'll do it more as of today's changes. Also comparing S6E3 to ex702+ it's pointless. They are so different.

Btw, accepted your skype request so check it out.

5. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

Well it's working fine now i didn't count yet extactly how minutes is activated but is more than 5 min now hahahah

6. Gix

It's good then.

// TC

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.