somethings wrong.. i don't know.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by fictionlee, Aug 12, 2014.

1. fictionlee

fictionlee Member

my account have some problem. 2 days ago and up to now, when i'm trainning in tarkan as usual. Everything fine upto this problem happen. i don't known how and why. my character was kickked to main base of tarkan and lost exp. i don't khow why. i can sure that my character can't be killed by this monster. and it's happen every 2 or less than 2 hours. i'm going crazy. please check and fix this problem. Thanks alot. :smile:

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

You obviously get killed and at the same time we cannot guess your character name without you telling it to us.
    As far as I can see there is nothing to be fixed here. Find some lower level mobs spot so you won't die. (remember that wings like satan, darkness, etc actually decrease your life as well as pets)

3. fictionlee

fictionlee Member

oh. i have know what happen with my chacracter. i have lost connect to server over 5-10 secs and my chacracter have been killed by bot. well. it mean something happen with my network or may be the sever. thanks for your advice. i've just buy a panda pet :3 it's awesome. lol

4. Gix

Definetly not a server issue. And what bot are you talking about?
    To identify the mistery watch your character while leveling in tarkan and you should see it with your own eyes :)

5. fictionlee

fictionlee Member

oh. i've watch by my own eyes. sometimes everything stop in a moment and.... :busted: my character was died. lol. it happen some times. make me crazy until i watch this happening by my own eyes. my chacracter now is Dark knight name ColtDF, lvl 292 (i'm newbie of MU up to now) i often train in Lost tower7, Atlan3, Tarkan 1.
    I don't know how to fix this problem. I'm trainning everyday. And i don't like to see the message " you're lost connect to sever" when i open window to check my boy. I just wanna him up lvl faster and faster to kill the idiot gold boss around Lorencia that killed me many time when i've fist get outside Lorencia castle. :D

6. Gix

Please avoid quoting the last post. (edited your posts and removed the quote of previous messages)

Restart your router if you have one. If not then you have to wait till your internet service provider gets stable again or give them a call.
    Also make sure you watch your processor usage and see if it goes to 100%.

7. fictionlee

fictionlee Member

yeah. thanks for your help Gix.

Gix likes this.