Someone else has this weird problem?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Universe, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Universe

Universe Member

It's really weird:

I have 4 acc loged in at the same time. I have my elf on KC, the others in vip and K3. My elf after some time gets disconnected from the server randomly, while the rest of the chars doesen't. Why is this? Anyone had the same problem?

2. RDS

RDS Well-Known Member

Your internet is to blame .

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I would bet on your CPU but internet may be a reason as well.
    Still, this sounds more like a CPU thing ; your computer simply cannot handle that much.

Kantru Core map has also more graphic effects so this could be another reason why you get d/c only on your ELF.

1. Try using the anti-lag patch and switch to low ingame graphic effects (you will need to re-download the client since the latest patch doesn't contain the anti-lag one)

2. Try running your secondary accounts on Low Priority mode (ctrl+alt+del > task manager > processes tab > left click the main.exe > select compatibility > low)

4. Universe

Universe Member

PC specs:
    I5-3570K
    8gb ram
    AMD 7850 GDDR5
    Sata3 500gb

Is not my cpu, i play assassins creed 3 maxed out while i have 4 acc at the same time. Each main opened occupies about 7% of CPU usage.

Yes, i think is my internet, it's pretty bad, i can't have 5 acc at the same time because of my net, but this didn't happend to me before so maybe it was the patch or something, but i doubt it's the patch.

But my elf now is in lorencia doing nothing and it didn't happend so that's why i made the thread.

Thanks for answering!