Some opinions needed

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gix, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I've worked on the Wizardry Enhance spell time today so I want some reports over this if the time looks fine now.

Next, I've tweaked the RF a bit more a few minutes ago so let me know what do you think about it's current damage.

As soon as HH ends and if there is no BC/DS ongoing, I will work over five shot and reduce it just a bit for a test.

Enderx and Gavileitor like this.
  2. Hopium

Hopium Member

update saw this post at lunch but didn't comment, at lunch i was hitting thunder napins for 1667 crit, now that i am home hitting for 1274 crits and seems to be fine. since you are being ambitious would you mind looking at vulcanus spots and fixing them as well. and maybe editing the cash shop TXT to have a warning about stacking seals not being active here(not sure on the level of customization you have available) but a simple *does not stack. at the end of the seal description would stop people from coming hear and complaining, you shouldn't need to search the forums before you spend $$ on our server :p and i say "OUR" :pPPPP

3. Enderx

Enderx Member

Seems fine to me too

4. Gix

It's already done :D , just re-download the april patch. An no one spent their money on this without being refunded. So far there were 3 players out of few hundred.

So are you guys happy with the RF damage as it is now? Mind doing some duels with the new changes? Ofc, pro players that won't complain if they get their ass kicked by the opponent :)

The wizardry enhance time correction has been also confirmed.

What about the spots? I remember seeing a post with the same subject from your side but can't remember the location.

5. Agape

Agape Member

6. Gix

Thanks Agape.

Need answers on the bolded text.

Also check out ELF five shot. Any difference?

7. Agape

Agape Member

RF dmg seems ok, what really bothers is the bugged range with dark side skill, that range seems to be infinite ^^ so ranged characters are useless against RFs... I know they won't win in pvp if both are same lvl/items but in things like CS or guild pk wars they should be able to help a little by slowing with ice or, in the case of elf, by inmobilizing them with ice arrow... SM might be allowed to kill RF with attack+teleport spam, but with that dark side range even elfs are not safe from RF's fist ^^ so even as another RF you get killed really fast if your enemy sees you 1st and casts dark side on you fast from far :)

8. Enderx

Enderx Member

Yes, my elf damage used to be 1400-1600, now is around 1000-1200 seems fine to me.

9. Hopium

Hopium Member

spirit guardian next?

10. Gix

Good

Agape, thats fixed in the next update we have, but it's going to take a while since it has db modifications and we want to make sure we can update it safely.

Hopium, unfortunately we're talking about source editing here so it doesn't depends on us but of the developers team we bought the files from. Would be better to disable spirit guardian?

Going to announce these fixes for now.

(SM's teleport and RF hitting it while doing that it's in GMO as well so it's not something we can do about)

Agape likes this.
  11. wild1988

wild1988 Member

+1 for disable guardian

did u change AE damage? takes quite long to kill dark mobs in lacleon. Or is it just me... I am used that mobs die a bit faster there:)

12. Agape

Agape Member

If you're going to disable guardian then disable demon :) I mean, imagine not having a guardian vs someone hitting you with a demon, that will hurt :D.

Or maybe you can make spirit have durability instead of time, so if you're going to use it in fights to have an advantage you will have the risk of losing it fast ^^.

Yes, he did --> http://forum.gamesymbol.com/f538/new-fixes-improvements-526802/

13. Gix

Most people said it was a bit overpowered and had a higher damage but the current formula seems to please the AE users, being the right damage.

You can read an AE user response here.

14. Hopium

Hopium Member

if you can just disable guardian just from the siege server(sucks for people trying to do 400 quest). or maybe a way to disable it's effectiveness via pvp. as agape said i don't think it would be good to just straight disable it. if a fix is in the works than there is no reason to do anything if its being worked on, we can wait for a fix but otherwose just disable on siege both demon and guardian till its fixed. and tell em to fix CW :D

Agape likes this.
  15. Enderx

Enderx Member

Yeah, that's true even on GMO that's happening, and yes, would be better if you disable it(Spirit of Guardian).

16. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

im also for disabling spirit of guardian.

17. lordTrix

lordTrix Member

In my opinion there is no need to completly disable Spirit of Guardian. SoG restricted by only time limit is ofc to overpowered but SoG with normal HP will not be to much and each player should think twice when he would like to use him. In pvp or mob hunting on higher maps he will be very vurnelable for dmg and quickly dead :)
    Same should be with Demon to balance those 2 bosts :)

Regards

18. Gix

For the SoG to have normal durability (decreasing) it has to be added in shops.

I could also make a workaround and enable WebShop. You can be rewarded for online hours and buy a normal SoG with decreasing durability, but the trade online hours thing is not quite fair for those who may use 10 accounts at the same time.

So what do you guys say?

PS: Hopium, I've already said that CW is fixed in the update we have, as well as RF AoE. It's just that DB structure changed a bit so we have to test it out first and make sure we update everything manually. It's added to the "to do" list anyway :)

19. lordTrix

lordTrix Member

Sincerelly i never tryed to trade SoG and Demon on this server but from what i remember it's unable :) So if u need for example SoG for one of your chars you should lunch character associated with one account becouse it will be useless for another acc :) Correct me if i am wrong. Gix you should put under consideration what will be better... there is impossible to satisfied all players :p If all have possibility to lunch multiaccounts it's fair.... noone need SoG on all accounts.
    For lunching 2 accounts you dont need super pc...

20. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

The webshop would be fine with me as long as the SoG actually loses durability from damage of players. This would would make it more likely that other players don't use it for pvp.