some kind of arena extension

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KraMer, May 13, 2012.

1. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

so yeah all arena spots are taken pretty much all day, so would it be possible to get an arena extension with some other monster than just bc mobs?

for example 6 iron wheels/tantas, alpha crusts/phantoms, some lower kantru mobs (satyros/blade hunter) etc...
    (mobs that low-mid rr chars can kill)

2. Shine

Shine Supporter

in normal arena will be only spots with 4 mobs i think. cuz in VIP are 6 oO

but i agree, its kinda boring to see same spots in arena.

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Whats the sense of having spots from icarus, tarkan, kantru in another map? Thats the reason why we added BC mobs only. Diversity and leave default mobs for their default maps

Tarkan has enough spots, lt as well + BC mobs got higher level than tarkan and losttower mobs.

Also the spots got 6 mobs and vip has same number, not more.

Start exploring the other maps, raklion, kantru, aida, etc. There are plently of good spots - only raklion has close to 30 spots

Also client modding with arena extension maps is something that most people kinda hate. I saw a jungle arena skin and it was awful ; other skins got that horrible modified terain

Shine, it's kinda boring to see same mobs in their default maps aswell? This isn't a game that needs to change it;s mobs everyday just to make this not boring, d'oh

Start going to events where competition for rank or prize is really fun

4. Shine

Shine Supporter

everyday new mobs in arena would be fun tho hehe :)

5. fratczak

fratczak Member

nah, screw the arena. i'd love to see more spots in vulcanus and karutan.

as people are getting stronger and stronger, they notice that lvling in party is so much slower then solo, therefore all the high lvl spots are full.

putting more spots in vulcanus (like everywhere! 30spots or even more. right now there are about 4 spots with 5 monsters each) and having more people go there, would make both gens clash and have decent wars:D

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

maybe for you but this would mean everything changing msn, reloading, ruining all events MSB (monster database) everytime this is done so no one will ever do that not here and not on any other server

fratczak, vulcanus is not a lvling map. It's a battle one and adding spots will be crazy just because you can warp on lvl 30 and it will be a pain for those pvping for gens contribution. So vulcanus remains only on it's default MSB

You got 30+ spots in raklion so go there.

Btw Spot + War (Battle Map) ... not in this world

Karlutan will have spots added pretty soon. For the moment there are enough spots as long as ppl are looking for them and don't move around just 10 x 10 from the warp map menu

7. Shine

Shine Supporter

well it was a joke :p dont understand me wrong, everything is fine and spots are enough tho