Some Basic Questions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SmiggleZ, Oct 31, 2012.

1. SmiggleZ

SmiggleZ Member

Hello BlizzMutians ,

I got a few questions about this server. Please answer and don't go flame on me for writing such dumb questions.

1. Are there only 2 guild on this server? (So far I've only seen REBEL and FATE)

2. What is the GMT(Server Time) that our server uses?

3. Where do people usually hangout? (I'm usually alone with no players on sight)

4. Where is the market place in our server? (Place where people Make Stores and Do trades?)

Thanks for giving effort in reading this.

:cheer:

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

In case you haven't noticed, most ppl in any server are too lazy to visit forums so it was better to ask someone ingame.

Everyone visits the forum when something goes wrong or the server is down. Sad but true

There are more guilds but you probably reffer on two alliances.

Server GMT+2 even though it's located in the US

Leveling on higher level maps

Market is done through /post and forum. Market is not anything near simillar with old versions where there wasn't /post and people had to trade in towns or stay there spamming with S / B messages and obviously, since this is a 10x server almost everyone would just stay and lvl their chars unlike 99999x servers where they do that for 1-2 or so and they rest are spent in lorencia or so with a B / S store message.

Also, like any server we've had ups and downs. Some may quit because school has started, they've got less time now, some do quit because they think a mu server should be bugless and they'll face reality on other servers, some are just crybabies and quit because some damn wing was eated by chaos machine and other reasons. Eventually, people come back, population is rising and so on.

As an example, we had over 150 players constantly at the begining of this new db, then there were around 70 for about a week or two, then there were over 200 and so on. Some are also playing using multiple clients and stuff. Remember that MU is less played than it was back then in 2001-2007 since most users are now playing games such as LoL, WoW, L2, etc

SmiggleZ likes this.
  3. SmiggleZ

SmiggleZ Member

Thanks for answering detail by detail Gix, Now I just hope that the Big XP servers wipe so that people would start playing how MU was meant to be played, =)

One last question before I ask to close this thread please.

Where do I get Divine Arch Angel Weapons? (You know, the AA's with Excellent options,)

4. SmiggleZ

SmiggleZ Member

and also sorry for double posting(I can't edit my posts T_T) but also, which NPC sells a death stab orb? I still don't have one sadly, T_T
    or at least where do I find it?

5. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

AA weapons drops from BOK+5 if i'm not wrong.

No, you have to find it urself, or ask some1 to help. It drops in tarkan 1, and even hydra drops it.

6. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I doubt SmiggleZ since people are obsessed with 99999x servers and all jewels, boks, etc in shop which i know ... IT SUCKS!

ON: Hyonson answered correct on your questions, thanks.