[SOLVED] MU Guard Error(016/018 Etc)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Marvin, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Marvin

Marvin Member

after contacting the guys at WorldOfMuOnline and sending them my log, the problem was about so many background apps opened so what i had to do is to go to task manager and stop all this processes, but ofc this will take long time since i have to do this everytime i restart my PC so i searched here and there and finally found an app that can do this stuff for me in just one click :)

its called Razer Game Booster just google it and find it there, (i dont want to post links here)
    after downloading it add BlizzardMU.exe to the list and configue what processes you want to close when starting the game and the launch .. Have FUN!!

Gix likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Thanks for posting.

This is partial a solution. PM me with the processes list you are choosing to close before launching BlizzardMu.

Also have you tried launching MU after each process closure? You need to find the faulty process because there should be one or two there, not all of them :)

Marvin likes this.
  3. Marvin

Marvin Member

since it will be hard to copy all the name's of the processors i decided to take screenshots so every1 else will see this too,
    and no i didnt try to run mu every time i close each processor cuz it need lot of time which i dont have :D

ImageShack Album - 4 images