So what is going on sephiroth

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Jun 7, 2011.

1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Checking out what is the latest new , the thing that pulled me back here was the thread Heaven and or Hell , and so i noticed some changes were going to happen, but as usual i didn't see anything happen , fill us in sephiroth what is going on ?

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

he has said in a couple places that he was having trouble with a friend in the hospital and then not being able to configure something or another...

and i understand that sephi but nothing has changed here for couple months now...everything is said "wait for next update and it will be fixed...disabled for now"

in order for this server to survive things need to be updated and not just pushed back...get an active gm and maybe come online yourself to check things out (before we need to complain that an event isn't working)

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

As i've already said, i've added servers stuff as a priority over some personal things for too many times and i doubt there are many owners that ever did that, but there are 3 persons in my life which always take priority so this time i needed to handle this situation myself since i was the only one able to do that and i wished this would never happen but the future is unknown to all uf us, though i've visited and keep in touch with admins from remote or cellphone (browsing forum, etc)

james, you were playing before that as i have spied on you :p so quit being arrogand and i'm sure we'll understand eachother after all.

back to non-spam, check heaven and hell thread

spam spam spam