So, server version update?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Terrafrit, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

8 months back I asked "So when I get my summoner to 400, will there be a server version update with no wipe?"

Answer : "Yes of course there will be a server version update with no wipe".

Now that we got a summoner to level 400, no master tree, nothing left for him to do, went to another server.

SUGGESTION: Update the server version, transfer the details, and you will have less bugs (hopefully) on the new version rather than fixing the old version, right?

OH, and monster stats are not correct, I just looked at the original monsterstat.txt and then calculated your monsters (Goldens included). They are farrr off. Golden satyros more powerful and golden great dragon? o_O

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Those are jpn golden monsters lmao. Probably you have studied a kor monster.txt

PM me with the original monster.txt because i'm sure it's wrong as long as our file is leeched from webzen directly so it can't be more original than that so except that switch between twin tale another mob which was fixed everything else is correct for a non-rr server

And no ... for now there is no worthy version to be added. We got the latest scfmt and muengine files of s6 ep2 and season 6 episode 1 and trust me they do suck for something that costs over 1500 USD + monthly payment for updates and fixes. Files are good for med-high exp rates but not for a low exp since those not so important bugs are critical for a low rate

3. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

I see, okay! I'll update you on monster soon.