Small problems !

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zoidberg10, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Zoidberg10

Zoidberg10 Member

Hi everyone !
    I got some little problems and questions !
    After i've done 3rd quest i reset my char(that was my 4th res) and on site i saw that i have only 1 reset. (this is not a big problem cause stats are ok and i am ok with that)
    Second: After this same reset my exp bar is always 9 and 4/5
    ((BAR 9 AND 3/4) = 0) But this is not a big problem too !
    Third question: Why i cant wear my Venom shield its just doesn't work.(THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM WITH THAT SHIELD)
    And the last one: Why my naturre Staff durability is always 34/XX always broken but it doesnt take more damage, and why there is some bug with wizardy dmg on that stuff it says 0% and its muuuuuch higher then 0%(this is not a big problem too but i am just reporting about this if admins doesnt know :))
    I'll be really happy if some1 can help me with that Venom shield. Waiting for answer :D

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

This bugs seems to be reported only by you. Are you using our fully client ?

About nature staff you could find an answer by using search. It just something visual which shouldn t worry you at all. We are waiting for some other fixes to create a new patch since it s useless to do it just for 2 visual bugs

Have you asked other guys about wearing venom shield ?

Let me know

Zoidberg10 likes this.
  3. eXistenZ

eXistenZ Member

- after u make the 3rd class quest ur rr count on the site returnes to 0, don't worry u don't loose any, just remember how manny u havd berofe the 3rd quest and add them to the number on the site
    - the exp bar changes color, and remains like that permanently on "9", sometime it changes to "0" and it goes back up, again nothing to worry about, probably just a visual bug...
    - the nature staff is bugged, it has the biggest wizardly damage rise, it jut dosn't show it, and u cant fix/repair it, the staff is bugged and u will have to wait for fixes to come out, patience in time most of the bugs will be sorted out, in the meantime try to get arownd them like everyone else.
    cheers, and happy gaming:D

Zoidberg10 likes this.
  4. Zoidberg10

Zoidberg10 Member

Thanks for your answers guys.
    Guy who sold me this Venom shield say's nothing about problems with it.I've never speak with him again btw i dont remember his name.
    And i've met anyone who have this kind of shield.;/