sky event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by KraMer, May 14, 2013.

1. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

so yeah ive been doing sky event like 10 times, bringing different party every time and not a single time have we managed to take it down, i have also killed the one in k6 several times and it always takes atleast 5 minutes (and thats assuming we have a maxed summoner and an rf with max ene, agi and str), otherwise it will take atleast 10minutes (3bk's comboing and mg doing poison+fireslash)

so the time in skyevent is nowhere near enought for taking down the kundun spawning in there, as it would require atleast 15 or maybe even 20 players if its supposed to be taken down in couple of minutes.

2. Universe

Universe Member

Why nobody knows that RF needs VIT not STR? Nevertheless, the main idea was to make raid bosses for a lot of players i think...

3. KraMer

yeah i understand that and it works in kalima, BUT in sky event where the time is limited to 2-3 minutes to kill it? on my opinion it would be better if it was there since the beginning so åöayers actually had chance to kill it in party, now even 4 or 5 member party cant take it down

as for not knowing rf...i have never been an rf and altho I am experienced i have been out of the loop for years, last time i was seriously playing was season 4 low exp (blizmu)

4. Skinny

Skinny Member

hello.. just asking.. pk is allowed in sky event ? even if the event didn`t start yet... ?

5. Universe

Universe Member

Well since the monster is Kundun you just can't edit the files to make like have lower defense in sky than in kalima because the monster is the same. But idk i haven't been on sky yet, just saying.

6. KraMer

yeah, that is why it should spawn earlier than in the end of the event when there is no time to kill it, if it spawned like say.. 3-4 minutes after beginning of the event or even in the start of the event then there would be no problem, problem is that there just isn't enough time for killing it.

7. KraMer

iceheart i would request your answer to this topic

also a note from 2 go's, theres something else wrong with skyevent too, you can get stuck/lag and get teleported to lorencia, happened to my mg twice, on the first time i wasnt sure if i screwed up with health or something as i had 2 chars inside the event (but thought it was strange because then it would have teled me to devias instead had i died) and on the second run i lagged for a moment on the edge of the event area and found myself from lorencia.

i would really like to hear input of administration on this one, because on both tries we had a team assembled (hell on second try i paid all 4 entered members from my invitation stock) and because my mg, which is likely the one doing most dmg got teled because of bug or glitch or something we couldnt take the kundun down, which MIGHT be possible with DL, 2 MGs and an SM, we'll see after i can collect next 100 lucky coins for 5 man party.