Short reply

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

"
    jamescicio if i see once again such words from you i'm gonna permanent ban you and this time it's gonna be both ingame and forum so stop acting stupid.

I could even ban you for declaring yourself this. We don't allow such stupid programs, find yourself another server if you don't like it. There are already other players that told you using bots is stupid and make the gameplay of this game useless

I've told Lion to take off your forum ban and give you an warning but i promise you i'll keep my word regarding your situation.

Seriously lame is just your thinking, wonder why even gmo does block spinners, looters, etc ? Oh wait ... because it ruins the fun of MuOnline.

Don't worry there are more updates coming up to our anticheat but as i've told you'll receive a special treatment since it seems you simply don't care about server rules"

1)What words am i using that are so insulting? isn't calling my behaviour stupid mean that i am stupid ? so thus you are insulting me for no reason?
    2)So if i have a G12 keyboard i should also get banned ? Did i say i use my auto-bot ?
    3) Thanks for taking my off my ban.
    4) Bots dont ruing no game play, it just keeps the smart players powerfull and the weak disappear - natural mu online selection.
    5) You can always check me online , i don't loot sepiroth , i just fight to get it working :). I don't think i insult and i dont know how you can get my "attitude" since you don't know how i am saying things.
    I don't get all the anger , i mean sure respect for the position you have , but i only type words, and not swear ones , how can this be insulting ?

Do the following rules apply to the staff as well ? \
    GENERAL RULES

- Use SEARCH button before posting as many things were already discussed and given an answer

- You're responsible for your account and there're no excuses if "your friend" spammed with your account.
    The account owner pays all the consequences that the account does.

- It is NOT allowed to advertise any another outside server.

- Swearing and insulting in any kind, is NOT allowed.

- Spam is NOT allowed outside the SPAM SECTION, and will result in user Warning.
    In case of repeated spam the user will get 20% warn and the posts amount will be reduced by the double of the total spam posts that the user had.

- Double posting is NOT allowed, double posting will result in user Warning unless is made in the SPAM SECTION.

- You are not allowed to insult another User,. The insulting User will be warned depending of the gravity of the insult.

* Light insults: 10%
    * Medium insults: 20%
    * Family / Racist insults: 40%

Repeated insults will result in the increase of one of the above.
    Also Depending on User's Behavior a Temporary Ban can be given (Can vary from 12h to undefined Period, till the user changes his behavior).

I mean i am just being stupid .

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

you should really understand some english expression. Some of them are different from romanian translation since you're romanian so yes ... you are confusing things and yes ... you acted stupid in the threads i mentioned which in romanian means ... "te-ai comportat prosteste" and thats exactly what you did since you've mentioned about your lame autoloot in like .. 10+ posts when more players already told you thats forbidden and lame to be used. This doesn't mean i called you "stupid" so do me a favour and learn the expression sense next time

saruman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.