Sephiroth check out my 2 threads please

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Oct 20, 2011.

1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Today at 16:23 gmt+2 time , i hunted the WW in devias and killed it and the bless didn't drop , went noria to look for the other one and found a golden goblin and killed it , it didn't drop the bok +1 , this is what happened today.

I also posted a thread about a Blood castle 7 bug , and in the event name it says " Chance to win a pack of jewels at random " But i got 3 time - 2 bless or 3 bless , no pack of jewels , and bc +7 isn't that easy because mob hp is seriously high Oo , they dmg a energy elf with 800 defense 50-80 Oo , and k3 the mobs = 200 dmg on 800 defense , how much defense must a energy elf have :-s .

2. Kratos

Kratos Member

i'm thinking server is lagging like yesterday cause none of my accounts can log in...

3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

i did my part :-s i had to say it ...

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

chances of getting jwls pack is low ofc. Would be crazy to have a 1/3 chance into bc to get 10 jwls right?

About the items that didn't dropped thats still because of the dataserver crash but was already fixed. Logs show nothing and this has never happend before so players will need to report whenever they see this (login screen freeze, no drop from mobs) and the action they did before.

Remember if this happens just use live support. There was already someone there that reported but his ignorance didn't let him to see what username the support has by telling USE POKE. A live support is a live support though it's not runned by robots but humans and no one pays them to sit 8h a day watching the monitor for teamspeak3 blizzardmu channel so while they are alt tabbing atleast they can notice the poke inside any application as long as they are near computer

5. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

Sephiroth , i am a regular player , i do not understand how to use teamspeak or whatever , i tried to use it and it is VERY complicated Oo , and i have a couple of years in mu 5-6 years of playing,
    if someone out there can make a youtube tutorial on how to use teamspeak it would be great.
    Either way good thing everything is fine , sephiroth would it be to much to ask to lower mob dmg to chars ?
    Energy elf with +13+L+28 vine set = 552 defense +226 defense buff , hunting in k3 = 200 dmg , isn't that too high ? And wait there are maps coming up , Raklion / Swamp of calmness , ee will make master level harder. I mean , i don't know , i have played at current rates since the beginning and didn't expect the ee to take such high dmg . Anyway take it easy and think if it should be done . I don't know ... is the purpose of swamp of calmness 1 mob at a time , or players to introduce in the market Socketed items or gvs+L or very good items , all new players want items and the good stuff hides in Golden Great Dragon with a low x rate and 2 times a day at bad hours for gmt+2 , and the 3 regular dragons = to low set to +13 to stand in front of nightmare or etc . I believe it is made for fun , or am i wrong :-s ? I come home from school and i'm like , awesome look at all these new players , how can we help them , they all want good items cheap .. But good items = rare , i sold a X Celestial bow +L+edr+life/8+12 for 13 b 5 s just because the person kept telling me "I need or whatever " , i don't say raise xp forget it, the lower the exp , the more time players will stay on blizzard ^^.
    Blood castle prize is great , and yeah you're right 10 pack randomly is a great prize :p , but for me bc isn't easy to do , although my sm is 377 Godess is 374 and GodofWar is 348 i think , yes i finish it , but not easy as it should be.
    Chaos Castle pawn = the main way to make jewels but it would be great to make it more often , every 2 hours or every 3 hours , awesome for WW invasions , i see new players are coming all the time . Anyway , if it's to much just think about it. Take care

6. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

-Double Post