SEPARATION OF NON PVP AND PVP SERVER

Discussion in 'Archive' started by fijhong11, Jul 16, 2013.

1. fijhong11

fijhong11 Member

hello sir,im requesting for a separating of server one is non pvp for those newbie player and just want to keep leveling and to avoid to those strong players already for always pking them at the game.i hope your good kind consedaration thank you

2. MckenzieG

MckenzieG Supporter

i also like the idea... even in GMO old times they have Non-PVP and PVP server.
    I hope admin will consider it...even though we already have Non-PVP maps in game.

3. Ahura

Ahura Member

Now don`t get me wrong here, but i allmost see full non-pvp one, and couple full stats in pvp server.
    The idea is nice, but dunno man, so many of as lvl/farm afk in this moment, so i wonder if things will stay the same than...
    Other thing i would like to know/see on website the exact number of connected players.

4. PRESENTER

PRESENTER Member

/sign

Theres no need of a 2nd server at the moment in my opinion. As far as i know there is just 1 Server at the moment, just 2 Connectservers. There are not enough people playing yet i think to make 1 NonPVP/1 PVP Server, the population on each Server would be lower than it is already.

5. fijhong11

fijhong11 Member

the reason why there only few online players are the pk.how the new members or players are going to enjoy the game if some of the old players going to pk them in time of leveling.how they catch up to those old players if that scenario always happen.some of players dont respect the others.instead of looking for there spot there going to kill the spot owner to get the spot.but if there are server for non pvp it will not happen

6. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Splitting the server population into two separate subservers when there are plenty non-pvp maps where everyone can level up is a bad idea.
    Kantru core and Kalimas are great maps for those who just want to level up. It takes few minutes to reset there.