RF everywhere :|

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hyonson, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

I'm disappointed to see RF is flooding the server =.=" ...
    The RF's appearance simply destructed the balance of the classes. It would never be like before, where we see a nice balance of BKs, DWs, Elfs, MGs, DLs (ofcourse, where DKs are a bit more popular than others).
    I just hate the way how easy it is to train/fighting with a RF.

- Is there any class which could train with minimum gear (from shop) at high maps ? No, only RF can.

- Is there any class which could finish other (regardless whichever class it is) in 1-2 secs ? No, only RF can.

Ur thoughts ? :">

Should we vote for a ban of RF ? :clapping:

parrot likes this.
  2. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

I Play RF and i hate him , a miss the old version when all character are more balanced. I can hunt alone and afk red drakans whit 450 def :S.
    But i think we have a lot of RF because work 100% and BK , MG , DL not.

Byes!

Hyonson and parrot like this.
  3. parrot

parrot Member

vote ban RF

Hyonson likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Versions lower than RF ones got mostly BK's
    People complain on those versions for exact reason but about BK. Too good, too many of them, bla bla
    Listen me on this and listen well: People always complain and their complaints won't change webzen's plans.

You see lots of RF's because everyone wants to try out the new character, obviously! And yea, while webzen created RF to be the most powerful character in terms of damage, RF is also the lamest char when it comes to defence.

It's like Undead class for World of Warcraft. When it was first introduced, 70%+ created that character on the official server so thats totally normal.

You and I are not here to express our thoughts about this. If you want to play webzen's game then play it and if you don't like it then simply migrate to others like wow, l2, etc. We are not playing our own created game but a company game and say thanks you can play it free and having a higher exp than the official one. Imagine if MU was a paid to play game with 1x only and no private servers.

Also sooner or later, EVERYONE will look for newer versions of MU which ofc include RF because everyone wants to play it, get some new MU experience that is starting to become booring. MU is an afk agame so by definition is boring.

Also I suppose this is a thread created for general discussion right? Because taking RF out of the server is totally stupid and will never be done.

Everyone misses MU old days. I do, you do, we all do but wake up. MU will never be the same like it was 8 years ago and thats because cheats showed up, clickers, minimizers, other mmorpgs were launched, webzen have been doing lots of lame updates with almost 0 interest for players and stuff. Still...those who love this game will still play it, no matter the coming updates.

parrot likes this.
  5. Hyonson

Hyonson Supporter

lol, it is in general discussion so you dont have to suppose ... dont take my last question too seriously, its just a funny question for people to discuss.

and, if you think you and i are not here to express our thoughts, just shut up play it the way it is (because we should be thankful to be able to play free, lol), then you have the answer to why ppl only come to 4rum when the server is down or facing bugs (i believe you stated this somewhere recently). we are sharing our thoughts abt the game, lol...

and yes, i agree with ya that all of us do miss the old MU, and i ll play it no matter what updates are coming ... but i still hate RFs =))

6. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

When DL , MG or BK works 100% we gonna se another chars different on server. I have on stand by DL and MG 300 + waiting for fixes .

#Hate RF

7. Gix

The MG flame strike or BK weapon skill that it may be used up to lvl 80 (because i doubt someone will use it right after twisting level) will make no difference vs RF.

You can beat the hell out of a RF but most of you play this game without knowing real PvP and don't tell me that you do because most of you (NOT ALL) don't.

As i've said: before RF being added, everyone was complaining exactly like now about BK, that they couldn't kill, etc, etc and obviously there were ppl that could easily fight against bk, but those guys were pvp focused not pve.

RF brought lots of players back to MU (the game itself) and created some more diversity and haters will always exist.

PS: Wonder how the next character gonna look like.

8. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

They sure did, but they were never as powerful as RF's are now.

Defense means nothing late game, and they have 4k hp to overcome their defense.

They were also nerfed for this reason, same thing happened with dark knight.

It's sad, knowing that this is true, and it is a shame.

Very true, even more so with implimented muhelper.

Taking out and nerfing could mean two different things.

Slowely it is dying.

Gix likes this.
  9. Gix

Webzen needs to do some 360 turn.

And yea, even if it's slowly dying this game really catches you ^^