Reset System

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rise, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Rise

Rise Member

Hey guys! It's me again. I was just wondering, when are we gonna turn on the "/reset" system?

2. Ahura

Ahura Member

Not sure what did you want to say with :

...maybe if you provide more details i will be able to answer.

3. Baroda

Baroda Member

I think he means there is a command on some other mu servers hes been playing. I imagine your character turns to lvl 1 and increases its reset number by one just by typing that command, without logging off or leaving the lvling map. If thats the case, this command is not available here Rise, and i dont think they intend to put it on, and imho, for a good reason. There are non pvp areas, where u can techniclly with this command, own a spot in such area forever. I believe characters have to log off, get reseted manually from the website, and then log back in lorencia, as it curently happens.

4. Rise

Rise Member

I see. What that command do is, when someone type "/reset" it brings you back to main menu where you pick which server you are going to but the only thing that you don't have to do is go to the website and do reset character, instead you just log back on and you are back to lvl 1.

5. Ahura

Ahura Member

What`s wrong visiting the website to reset your toon?

6. Rise

Rise Member

Lol nothing is wrong with it at all. I was just wondering if we were ever gonna turn it on, it was just a shortcut key for us to reset faster. :p

7. KraMer

KraMer Anor Nó Mille Fortis Supporter

ahem, since there are several faster leveling methods than staying at high maps now i donit see much wrong with adding /reset command again...

bc/ds/doppelganger=reset in 7-8 minutes, with during HH even faster, personal record being 4 minutes during HH, raklion or even vip maps cant compare to that..

just my 2 centz, although i no longer play as much as i used to

8. Rise

Rise Member

KraMer, that is quick! Haha, you should keep playing more often! :p

9. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

We don't want that our players to become ingame zombies so this is why reset will be made from website and website online just like most of the servers. This way everyone can check the news and vote for our server. Reseting doesn't take more than a switch and few seconds.