Reset limit removed for faster GR

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Shine, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Shine

Shine Supporter

Gixx:

" Resets Limit Removed For an Easier & Faster Grand Reset
    Dear DiabloMU Players,

We have removed the 100 resets limit so you can reach faster the Grand Reset requirements.

For the moment remember that the stats will still wipe even if you have over 100RR but in case you will do a Grand Reset on 120 RR for example, after GR you will have 20 remaining resets.

Shortly, you may do 200 RR with a full stats character and Grand Reset twice which is faster than starting back from 0 RR after each GR."

now i have 1 question. for example i have 120 reset and i do GR, so i have left 20 reset. will i keep the points from the 20 res i got ( sparepoints ) or will they also be deleted. even when i have 20 rr left, it will be like 0 rr ?

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

D'oh ... you even quoted the news

The answer to your question is yes. Even if you will have 20rr left it will be like 0rr + 3000 bonus points from GR. The main point here is the fact tat you may continue to reset your char easier on full stats and not being obliged to stop on 100rr and do a GR

3. Shine

Shine Supporter

okay, sorry i did not understand well , so needed to get sure. thanks Gixx, appreciate that :)

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Anytime.

In the future we'll probably add the function to keep the stats but probably that would be too much so it's better to make a choice like keep reseting your char while on full stats and also keep some RR after the GR or simply doing two multiple GR same time.