[Request} Chaos ee bot

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Duffnexter, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Duffnexter

Duffnexter Supporter

i use to use on this server chaos ee bot with was working perfect i had no problems with party now after last update i cant use it website opens and tells me that it found hack! wth this is not a hack lots of servers allows it, the one we got in files doest work property u cant use any other resolution than 1025/xxx and it doesnt let u start the game if u try to use it after last update ( or maybe i forgot to run it as administrator i will check it after i found new chaos for summon) from experience from ur server before update it didnt work as it should when u use 1025/xxx u cant use resulection 1024/768 witch is the highest resulection in windows minimizer, please take look at chaos ee bot its not a cheat even that it has auto pick, and autopick works in old system that means u cant set what items it should pick it picks in order that items drops, so u cant just pick up zen jewels or any other custom items please take look lots of ppl would agree with me i think, just look how many elfs are left? everyone changes to different character.
    Sorry No links to chaos ee bot from me unless admin say so.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

We'll have an official clicker that includes autobuffer and clicker special created for every character :)