Reporting

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Universe, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Universe

Universe Member

Hello, i want to report MaBK and ElenaElf.

Why?

Well because the kill people FOR FUN, lvling and being afk on raklion 2.

Yes, i know it's a pvp map and i don't care if i get killed once or 2 i know it's going to be like that.
    But this 2 persons, just run around raklion 2 killing people, they even stand on the place you are moved when you TP and kill you. FOR FUN, BOREDMENT, WHO KNOWS.
    I have like 7 more people that agree with me in just 1 guild, and there are more.

I ask for atleast a warning, because this is like a fashion, full stats players killing the ones that are trying to lvl up. As i said on another thread, there should be 1 server for lvling and one for pvp.

Rule 14:

- By joining a pvp map you agree with it's rules and you understand that ks and pk are allowed.

- If you can't stand the competition and you don't like to get killed by other players simply switch to a non-pvp map or find a hidden spot on the pvp maps.

- We ask all players to be nicer with everyone so instead of ks-ing others help them and party them because you have nothing to lose.

- Excessive PK by killing all players just for your entertainment from one or more pvp maps except stadium is not allowed.

- Remember this is a game of friendships where strong bonds are being created.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Read the report rules and see that reports must include screenshots / videos.

3. saruman

saruman Supporter

this paragraph does not have what to look for in this regulation(and here i talk about point 4). why? cose it is in contradiction with other points, my opinion is that you have to make changes, or remove section 4 or make an upgrade to these rules.

PS this rule is very ambiguous.

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

If you suggested something then come with up your own ideas as well not just saying "my opinion is that you have to make changes, or remove section 4 or make an upgrade to these rules." What content should we add in order to change or update it?

PK and Excessive PK are two different things. Killing all players from a ma,p multiple times just for the fun of it (remember that this is allowed as much as you want in arena) is called excessive pk.

5. romanul

romanul Senior Member

But for that is pvp svr no ? to make pk ? if you can not talk is your problem