Reporting SheHulk

Discussion in 'Archive' started by jamescicio, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

As you may know SheHulk is constantly reporting players for bad words , i wanted to show you how these things start because you may think this person is a just one and doesn't keep spamming in post trying to get us to swear. :) You just feel like spewing stuff at him when you get this everyday :).
    I mean this should also be illegal if you are looking for trouble.

http://i.imgur.com/8JmiD6p.jpg

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

so calling you 'purenooob' is a reason to swear? seriously?

As for SheHulk, this is a message for you: cut of with this kid behaviour or you'll also get banned for luring people. You've been warned!

mature people won't, they are playing this game to relax.

jamescicio likes this.
  3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

The time you replied to this post was 11:42 , i just wanted to show you how this person persists .

And not even after 2 hours of being warned he won't stop :). This is SheHulk , the person who got inxanity,chronical,ravegirl banned . Because he keeps on provoking. I added the time so you can see it .

Peace

http://i.imgur.com/J0EqnXn.jpg

4. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

again at 3:00 pm shehulk is trying to get our attention :) . We stopped answering but his behavior is obviously not changing :).

http://i.imgur.com/nuydjr0.jpg

5. PingPong

PingPong Member

Well I was there and SheHulk was farming Kanturu 2 spot with DARKSEID, when LopeH and HellBeast came and tried to kill SheHulk and DARKSEID.

As for the taunting, maybe you shouldn't try to kill him when he's farming?

This kill farmers game won't end unless you make amends.

6. Gix

Well obviously he may also have a reason as i doubt someone would say something to another player if he is actually being ignored or was never involved into a discussion with him.

7. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

hi gix, i would like if you can please explain me what lure ppl means because the only thing you are going to see me say is noob or nab, all my others post were for serious insults. and my motives are simple i have alot of ss of those ppl calling me shefag,faggot, etc wich i believe they are even worse than calling someone a noob, to my understanding this is what this game is about guild fighting with each other, in a respectfull way , if we were all friends this game would be just boring, you would be gaining lvls for what ? and btw alot of ppl call me a noob and a hacker and but i dont care because i know its not true.

8. Gix

Google helps a lot and i can see you're from US so no idea how come you never heard of this word
    lure - definition of lure by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Don't involve here serious insults that you have reported and were banned. You're trying to play the victim just too much.
    Calling someone purnoob again and again on /post breaks the server rules first of all. You can call him like that through PM right?

Also as i have said, you are being called like that because you just don't ignore them. You like this game of words as much as they do so. There is no normal person that would offend someone else or call it a noob and stuff with just no reason so let's be serious here. If you disagree someone just ignore him and stop giving him too much of attention ; you'll see you won't hear anything back from any of those players.

jamescicio likes this.
  9. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

im not trying to play a victim here and i apreciate that you banned the ppl that deserved it but im not the one here complaining about some1 calling me a noob, its the other way around and like i said before, i dont care because i know that is not true. i read the rules and serious insults are not allowed so if you ask me i would say that been called a faggot is more of an serious insult than a noob so those ppl should be banned before me. you say i call him purenoob over and over again how about he calling me faggot or shefag over and over again ? im not the one complaining here. all should get punished by the same rules if im not alowed to call him a noob he is not allowed to call me a faggot.

10. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

This is what you put with in game , look at the time and date and realize that they have no respect for your orders Gix.

Thanks for talking some sense into them .

11. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

12. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

and what i have to do with that ss ? now you are going to complain about everybody calling you a noob ? why dont you grow up and accept the consequences of insulting ppl and be thankful that we are not like you and the only thing we call is noob because aparently you are a kid that can easily get lure into insulting ppl. so stop trying to make problems thats all your post do. you are just angry because of my posts wich i was in my right to post and thast why ppl got banned, those were serious insults, not calling someone a noob so grow up please

13. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

You don't get it , this is not about me i don't answer such posts , i am proving to Gixx that you and your mates are the problem and i am trying to prevent my friends getting banned because they play with SOUL and HONOR you can't take them out by just posting them swearing at you and then gix banning them , they're still here. I am proving to Gixx the lack of respect your members have to the rules and to what he says even after DAYS of knowing you received a WARNING and you talked about it in your guild , even your own GUILDMASTER has no respect for Gixxs decisions . You are the ones calling them out with stupid name calling and people who trust each other will fight for each other whereas trolls like you will say " i did nothing"

Watch out my friend i've played blizzard mu for years and i know Gixx , you don't fk around with him. Watch it ! You already got a warning :)!

14. Chronical

Chronical Member

guys.. i also got a comment bout this situation that you go in and out for quite sometime now..

well.. First of all, ive been banned for 2 days.. 3 of my chars well because of kids quarrel. you all know that battling w/ words in game. and talking bout who is strong
    or who is noob or something. is really amusing.

@SheHulk- this thread was to report you how you provoke some players to start battling w/ insults and turning them below the belt towards you.
    i can say. coz ive tried.. but ive stopped. coz of our agreement bout that stuff.. so do better next time don't start some post spams in game . like sir Gix said we can do it in PM's.

@and i have tried to be PK'ed/PROVOKED all the time in game, AFK or NOT. and after you got killed w/out doing anything. you get to be called noob or be told to delete your characters because they cant kill a roach.. well thats ok for me. but deep inside.. its a pain in the ass. and all because of players showing off their KIDDY ATTITUDE you know what i mean.. why dont we just.. Grind for ourselves.. go Safe maps to Grind when afk, so you wont get PK'ed.

I think this all started because of the PK rounds NICETEAM players so called.(generalized for all that does this kind of routine everyday!). they do it to other players. so others do the same.. now its a war of PK'ing AFK'ers and even not AFK'ers. as a result it became a way of how to play in this server for most players.,then goind straight to insulting players when their in game till they get banned coz of answering back to the kiddies doing this. is that reasonable? i think not..

whats done is done.

.. well just stop acting like kids.. and play the game.

Besides.. its made to amused and let players feel enjoyment.. respect them and you earn respect too.
    Better ei?

PLAY THE GAME DON'T LIVE IT! you still got real lives lol. be happy. make some friends! thats what the game is all about!

jamescicio likes this.
  15. PingPong

PingPong Member

Lots of SOUL and HONOR
    [​IMG]

[sarcasm]Calling another person gay repeatedly is so very honorable.[/sarcasm]

16. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

And what does this prove ? Just what i was talking about , SheHULK is still calling players out and is using other guild members like DEATHBOY to shout out,and then of course members will curse you for wasting time and SPAMMING for no reason. notice as i show TIME AND DATE in my screen shots http://i.imgur.com/IDkwKvf.jpg to prove an issue . You just take old screen shots and throw them here .

0 Honor for you , applying guild master :). -1 from me

17. Agape

Agape Member

+1 jamescicio

shouldn't be allowed, harassment leads to violence and she is clearly harassing... about the guild honor and stuff u should be in game more from the start and be at both guild to see who rly started this... they're just playing along now, pissed by SheHulk and the others, eye for an eye, not the best response for all this but the most common : )))

jamescicio likes this.
  18. Gix

We do not give orders but we have rules here like any other server ; two different things.

Now, put an end to this immature fight. It has no sense and it's starting to become really pathetic.

//TC