Report--To colloseum Alliance

Discussion in 'x100' started by biga, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biga

biga Member

This is basicly a report for the Boss ( councelor Palpatine) commonly known as Optymus

As u know opty my Sm is in ur guild (SmStar) also known as Super SmStar since i joined ur guild Ive enjoyed it and Ive respected the rules but theres a problem with a noobie called

amphion-Scratch

When I posted to buy an item that this kid had in his personal store, he didnt offered to me as an ally he switchd character to a noob char like a vault char and tried to sell to me as i knew it was him I didnt buy from him this situation happened 3 times

Then i was hunting in LOT for hyon items, when a hyon dropped i had full inventory and so i went to clear it fast by the time i came back he was there but my hyon item wasnt there and i asked him and he said he saw but couldnt grab it

Then he tried to sell ancient items to me again which i didnt accepted. in total he tried to sell me like 5 times
    Today he wanted me to give him free items as allied which I obviously didnt do cause i know the kind of crap this guy is.
    He came trying to ks me at spot and threatening me that I will be KICKED OUT from the alliance for not helping him.

I just wanted you to be aware of the situation and the reasons why i dont help this noob

2. cularfin

cularfin Member

.. damn. That's bad. We have a common rule in alliance that absolutely no trading/selling of ordinary exc or even ancient items, we even share level-380-items for free within ally. The only thing we trade are third level wings but with a big discount to allies. thanks for this info Biga. We should stop this sort of back-stabbing as soon as possible for some new members might follow.

.. let's open this up before CS this coming sunday.

3. Anubis22

Anubis22 Member

You are not the First on Sm Star. 1 warning at second warning kick from alliance. We don't fight at CS for you to sell ancient items and not share with the guild/alliance. Even if you have other character that you sell the ancient we know it is somebody from the alliance because there is one place to get them: LOT and only coloseum can enter...soo

4. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

U could've wrote this also in ally forum ^^ Or send pm to Opty here or mail him in game. We've had situations like this several times before... Not rly worth of creating a whole new topic about it :p U could've handled this situation in game ;)

My point is, lets keep the drama down ^^

5. biga

biga Member

as u said I needed some drama

6. equinoxx

equinoxx Member

omg...not again. This is something that should be taken into consideration. Open this to opty biga. He's the right person to share this predicament of yours.

7. Optymus

Optymus Member

Hello Biga and thanks for reporting this to me.
    First of all, this is not the way to report something to me. Because you are a old member of our alliance you should have known how we resolve problems in our alliance (in-game email or our alliance forum). This is because i hate the drama. And offcourse you know that all problems debated in our Alliance where all resolved inside our alliance, not with all the server joining in and stating opinions.
    I will resolve the problem in-game with you and amphion but we will do this my way, not on the forum.
    Despite the fact that I was offline some time now because of some problems, I still am aware of the problems that our Alliance has faced during my time off. So don't worry, I'm back now and all problems will be taken care of.
    The End !

8. equinoxx

equinoxx Member

I suggest that this thread be closed to avoid spam and off topic.

9. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Closed.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.