Report LeeCho for possible hacking

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Java, May 24, 2013.

1. Java

Java Member

As was seen with iGAY and GoldenCOW they were caught using a hack to gain levels super fast.

With LeeCho though i think the person behind the account is still using a hack to gain levels at a somewhat normal pace in order to make it appear that they are not hacking.

I have heard from several players that LeeCho was level 370 a day or 2 ago and now he has master level. Even with seal/vip/panda i am pretty sure that is impossible...and for one more thing i checked on leecho about 4-5 days ago and she wasn't on any of the elf lists: elf, muse elf, or high elf...and when i asked her in game she said she was only 300...which brings me back to the point that she wasn't even on any of the rankings but now she is master level in less than a week?

I don't have any screenshots or videos to prove the hacking the only thing i have is the rankings which was how the other 2 were caught (and with Gix checking logs)

Let me know in game if anyone else seems to be gaining levels too fast or someone appears out of nowhere.

Thank you and remember to vote!