Report elf4eto for trade items for real money

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Kratos

Kratos Member

[​IMG]

P coins require real money so by selling jewels or a set for them elf4eto is in essence trading items for real money...which according to the rules he is breaking it.

2. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

Bravo :clapping::clapping::clapping:
    But (P) is not a real money. You give real money for (P) but they are not a real, because you can not buy food or pay phone with them.
    You can not go into the bank and say "hey guys play MU? There I got 15 000 (P) Can I get 10 000 (P)?" I think they will call to police :D
    And this mechanizam whit (P) is to Stuff can get money but if they dont write roll \ 9. Not allowed to trade / exchange accounts
    - You can not comercialize, give, receive, or trade accounts . - You can not trade accounts, characters or items for real money in this community.\ they canot make money. Their purpose is to sell (P) points. And now lets see this screen :) / aaadsddd.bmp - Prikachi.com / lol we can send (P) coints this is a mircle O_O. LAL and if i brake the rulls why in game have for god. Whit big "G"oooood G need to be big Mr.G** "Send premium COINTS (P) " ?!?!
    Oh, :) How old are you ? 15~18 ?

Iam like insine bot on easy level vs you :D Just dont write you shi**. I think if you dont write you are will be more smart.
    I think you should stop with unnecessary comments. They are underdeveloped.

Lock that Valutakurs USA Dollar (USD) if you find some whear Premium (P) coins i broke the rolls.

3. Kratos

Kratos Member

My point if you didn't read carefully is that even though you are not trading items straight to money...you are trading items to someone for P coins that they would have bought from the website and therefore you are paying in game currency for real life currency that is transferred into the game via the P coins...

I'll wait for Gix to decide

4. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

And now lets see this screen / aaadsddd.bmp - Prikachi.com / are you stu***? this is your question and me ansfer. If you cannot see it, i will make it one full screen to see SEND PREMIUM COINS

5. Kratos

Kratos Member

try clicking it...it doesn't work..."This function is not supported in the mu item shop. Please use the mu online website."

You can gift the items but if you think about that is just something that could cause people to create low level char on separate account from their main and just say "S>Seal of Wealth = xxx Jewels" and then the person selling it gets scammed because they gift the item first and the person just walks away with the seal or the opposite...person buying gives the jewels and then person selling doesn't actually gift the item.

In my opinion buying/selling stuff using P coins is a horrible idea, if you want something from the shop...vote for the server and use vote coins or if you have the money .... buy it yourself

6. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

It's easy to fin out of this. If some one sell me this Master Seal Of W i will make video whit offer and how i give him jewels/items and etc... And then if he dont give me that Master Seal it will be reporte. It's easy to use fraps download link: / Download Fraps 3.5.99 free version / and how to use it: / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E83AGVqUMYw /. Every one player who know whats going on if he try make somthing great need make video, becouse if game make some bug or just disconect in chaos machne or trade many jewels (more of 960) he need make video, or he will lost somthing.

7. JimmyCool

JimmyCool Member

How about stop with this childish fight and wait for a admin decision?

Kratos he is not breaking the rules. Buying items with coins is not forbidden. Is like that he donate for coins and he ask us to add those coins to another account than his ( in this case the one who give him items). You get it?

elf4eto please read the forum rules and stop double/triple posting and use the EDIT button instead. You posts were merged.

8. elf4eto

elf4eto Member

Iam sry Jimmy! :beer:

9. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

That is correct.
    He is not selling the set for his own interest of getting real money so this is allowed.

Try to avoid such discussions and throw such words against eachother in the future as I cannot see the reason of a fight or hate between two players that are not some kids anymore, right?