Report BigBoy

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Java, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Java

Java Member

After seeing everyone getting pked on vulcanus including myself i went on Aphrodite to get a closer look at the one everyone thought was me (thinking my GM would not have to worry about being pked) went on invisible skin and no later then when i traced BigBoy...i was pked by him

[​IMG]

and also i would like to bring to everyone's attention he has went from a nobody on server to a 150+ ml char within a few days? we have seen that before and they were all banned for a hack...Gix would you be able to check logs on him?

Thanks and enjoy playing everyone!

Java out

2. ajemna21

ajemna21 Supporter

as i told u before .... it use hack and also Cobra/SheHulk complain in 2 weeks ago in CS when he was really low lvl and killed maxed RF ..(Cobra)

Zira likes this.
  3. Enderx

Enderx Member

Yes, i can agree with that, he have something weird, my ARF got killed by him in 1 second, and my rf had 50% Soul Barrier, Buff, Fortitude, around 2kp with those buffs, and hitted me around 400-500 from each chain and took me down in 1sec, i couldn't even heal. so is pretty obvius that he's using something to kill fast. i've an idea what can it be, but anyway that's not the point he just have to get banned

ajemna21 likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Will check him on. Also next time start "fraps", it takes 2 seconds to do that and capture him.