RaveGirl and Inxanity insulting again

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SheHulk, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

gix i know that you said that whisper can be turned off but I think ppl like RaveGirl and Inxanity that all they do is call bitch and fag to everybody should get banned or punished somehow because this is a game and some insults shouldnt be allowed. we all are here to have fun but its not possible with ppl like this. if ppl can talk like this without consequence it will make other people see that this behavior is acceptable in the server. and i also dont think you want this kind of ppl in your server because that would make the server look bad. a little of healthy competition is good but this kind of language and insult are dissgusting so i ask you to do something about this plz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hopium

Hopium Member

as a witness today to shehulk baiting these comments on /post including insults from the reporting party just as bad as these complaints maybe you should settle this in game as you are both guilty for these allegations. do not come as if you are innocent in this. maybe you both need slapped around. quit acting like kids.

jamescicio likes this.
  3. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

post prove of this. people dont get baited into using this kind of language, they do it on their own. besides it doesnt matter if you were "baited" or not it is still inapropriate. plz dont spamm my thread with useless posts

4. Hopium

Hopium Member

sorry i didn't screenshot little kids bickering... next time ill be sure to just cap it.

jamescicio likes this.
  5. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I've said that whispers can be blocked but this is obviously a normal chat and it is punishable (reffering to the first two screenshots).

Both characters banned for 1 day

SheHulk likes this.