Rage Fighter issues

Discussion in 'Archive' started by po1s, Jun 13, 2011.

1. po1s

po1s Member

Hello. I had lil conversation with RF Guts and we went in to conclusion that theres planty things that should be changed/fixed in our lovely character.

1. Agility does not increase our dmg. It only gives visual % to Greater Dmg but dont increase the real dmg.

2. RF buffs should be balanced. Fitness with 1k ene gives around 150 more vit. Guts tried energy build, and with 14k ene fitness buff gave just 200 vit.

3. As evrybody knows Hit and Up event still not working for RF...

4. Bonus % dmg from vitality is not working entirely.

5. Do something about RF defense. I have 2k agi and +9 legendary loren set, my def = 800. My 0rr BK have 1000+def with fernir knight set +3...

Im not complaining and i know that each character have their own pros and cons AND i consider the fact that RF is soo called "later bloomer" but really to be honest hes very very unbalanced on this server.

I'm waiting for respond and any Rage Fighters comments : )
    Cheers!
    Pois

saxobeat and Anthoney12 like this.
  2. Kratos

Kratos Member

there are multiple other threads about Rage Fighter...Rage fighter is not a creation by this servers staff it is by webzen and once webzen works out the bugs and releases files for it...then you'll see the rage fighter more balanced...so next time try search button...cause rage fighter bugs have been covered b4

3. Anthoney12

Anthoney12 The Childish One Supporter

1. Agility does not increase our dmg. It only gives visual % to Greater Dmg but dont increase the real dmg.

Iv Got 10k Agi & 20k Str An I Hit around 17-25k Dmg Agi For Rage fighter i would add high agi to get more atks out of my skill because RF as low dmg so add agi to get more atk speed to kill fast dmg low but it works for me

2. RF buffs should be balanced. Fitness with 1k ene gives around 150 more vit. Guts tried energy build, and with 14k ene fitness buff gave just 200 vit.

Thats so true iv add 20k ene to see if my skill dmg will be higher its doesn't make more differences in my atk or buff....

3. As evrybody knows Hit and Up event still not working for RF...

From what i was told rage fighter still in beta mode still alot of things wont work for RF yet

4. Bonus % dmg from vitality is not working entirely.

That melee atk its like close combat like im not too sure how that works tho iv add 10k vit melee atk % goes up but i dont seen anything difference in anything but hp

5. Do something about RF defense. I have 2k agi and +9 legendary loren set, my def = 800. My 0rr BK have 1000+def with fernir knight set +3...

Thats A Bug That Will Be Fix Soon As There More Updates For Rage Fighter but Thinks GM Can Tell You More About that really if u notice as well RF doesn't have skill tree so that another down fall to the player

Another Thing Players Say Things About RF But They Dont No Anything If You Aint Played As A RF You Cant Say Things An Think Your Right

Makaveli likes this.
  4. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

Use the search bar.
    It's been talked about MANY times. Add your opinions to other threads, not open new one. please and thank you!

Anthony has most of your answers, But do not open new threads. use the search bar...

http://forum.gamefobia.com/showthread.php?t=293707&highlight=Rage+Fighter
    Go here ^
    Your questions may/or may not be answered. If they are not, bump that topic, not this one

5. game_fan

game_fan Member

As i spoke with both Pois and Knuckles we agree that RF has issues. The thing is we do not say its DiabloMU problem or a bug. We just would like (if possible of course) some info on how things are developing for this character. I assume some of you (probably SephiroTH) are more familiar with Webzen news and if they can share them with us.
    Thanks in advance.

6. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

Well there's nothing that can be done atm. All we need is to wait for update from webzen and see if private server coders can get something useful from the updates.

Kratos and Wasabi like this.
  7. po1s

po1s Member

It is as Game Fan said. Now we can just calmly wait for news : )
    We just didnt wanted situation like: if u dont like it as it is then change your character. Thx for info and we are waiting for news in that case : )
    Cheers!

Anthoney12 likes this.
  8. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I'am always following news and the coders are doing the same. As some of you probably already knew RF is a lot more bugged on other private servers while we fixed things as much as we could, but.

Our coders already worked on some nice settings that will allow us to change some things over the dragonslayer increase attack skill, red armor ignore, fitness and def success rate skill and atm we are testing the values, so we'll update these things soon enough to find a better ballance. Though, RF on max stats changes everything which makes settings a bit more difficult because it can turn to an overpowered characters by changing the stuff i've mentioned above.

We can't blame even webzen because the char works fine for 1x , but they still need to do some updates on that. There is already Season 6 Episode 2 but it's really bugged atm and private servers that are saying they got s6ep2 they got nothing for real.

We'll keep you tuned with the upcoming news.

PS: Don't compare RF def with BK since the same situation goes for DL which has a great dmg but lower def

Anthoney12 likes this.
  9. game_fan

game_fan Member

Thank you for the clarification SephiroTH. I am glad you and your team are taking care of things as much as possible.

10. Anthoney12

Thanks SephiroTH For All You Infro :) Great Help

11. Anthoney12

So...... ??

SephiroTH Any News/Update About Rage Figher's Yet ?