Rage Fighter Energy(Admin must see)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by rodas02, Apr 20, 2011.

1. rodas02

rodas02 Member

Hi. I created a RageFighter and i added a lot of energy but it isnt well configured because in the window where you add stats, energy doesnt influence skill damage and doesnt appear that skill dmg percentage as in other characters. Please fix this as soon as possible

Stamina is increasing skill damage but doesnt appear percentage aswell. Fix this please

2. mordi91

mordi91 Member

Not all characters gets increased skill damage when you add engergy. MG is an example.

This is normal

3. rodas02

rodas02 Member

4. rodas02

rodas02 Member

Another thing:

Other players cant see your Dark Side spell

5. fratczak

fratczak Member

ene adds some dmgm its the same way as for DK, you should have like 2k more str then ene...
    vitality never adds dmg and i don't think it's suppesed to add. i mean none of the S6 servers has it "fixed"
    darkside and chaindrive can't be seen by others but it can't be fixed. im not sure but it's a webzen's bug

drop is totally ****ed up... i mean there are lvl2 wings already. there are best skills already (like dragon lore and 5shot). oh, and im not sure, but dragon lore should have more dmg then darkside, doesn't it?

PS add a RF glove to customs or delete them at all

6. rodas02

rodas02 Member

@fratczak you dont know what you talk about.Rage Fighter gets damage by adding Stamina(Check the minute 1:14 of the video).And Skill damage by adding Energy. If this isnt fixed its better to remove Rage Fighter cause it will be useless class.

7. Aaape

Aaape Well-Known Member

No it isn't. Feather drops in tarkan and 5shot drops from slightly higher mobs. People can kill 'em, simple as that.

8. fratczak

fratczak Member

gets dmg for stamina? that's why this guy (in 1:14min) has 200stamina and 15k str?
    ene works the same way as for DK, it adds 10% every 100ene, the difference can't be seen at the low lvls. i have added 100str and got extra dmg (from crit), then added 100 ene and got like 20 extra dmg. however the more str you have, the more dmg ene adds.
    stamina is needed for sets and sets only.
    RF probably wont get any absorb from cape (dont have one yet, but thats the way it is on those files) so it's a glass cannon with dmg bigger then DK, but way lower def.

@Aaape. 5 shot is an optimal skill which should be as hard to get as titan/VM/Heaven items. it's the best elf skill so is shouldn't drop before vulcanus or kanturu tower. at least this is my opinion, 200exp and best skills like 24hours after the start? that's way too easy;/

9. rodas02

rodas02 Member

omg...fratczak add stamina and watch ur damage grow nab.dont talk about what you dont know

Just need to fix energy as it doesnt add skill damage as it should.

Rage Fighter was made to be a Ene/Vit class

10. Diegah

Diegah Member

Rodas, as elf's RF have different builds. The dmg from stamina is just that skill dmg you are talking about. Energy boosts 2 skills only and as u can read in that video, that guy is saying that you need strength.

11. rodas02

rodas02 Member

I need an answer from admins about this. There is few information about Rage Fighter

12. rodas02

rodas02 Member

Ok this is what i found from another server

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=n2n3mh&s=7

As you can see energy increases dark side skill as well as darling attack that i suppose is buffs, but at the moment dark side dmg doesnt increase with energy.
    Stamina is correct as it increases damage

13. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

don't call it a bug because you compared with another server. fratczak has right in this case

90+% of servers got RF formula BUGGED, read that on ragezone or on any other forum you want, where free server files are released

Read official formula from mu kor

@fratczak, getting those things in2 days ( not 24h ) is not "too easy"
    Atleast not when everyone has a party around and can kill high level mobs with ee buffers and stuff. That's totally normal
    Everything depends on how good players know to build up and level up their char asap. Ofc mu newbies won't have the same result in such quick time, but old players that got plently of exp know how to build up their char pretty fast, especially since most of them are playing since years on DiabloMu and they always make full parties with buff characters.

14. rodas02

rodas02 Member

Sephiroth, you guys fixed that visual bug on rage fighter character stats but as i can see energy is supposed to increase Dark Side spell and Darling Attack(i suppose its buffs) but dark side spell damage isnt increasing at all.

Rage Fighter buff skills dont remain after reset.