Racist slur directed towards me

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Shadine12, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadine12

Shadine12 Supporter

I would like this guy banned or some action taken toward it because I do not appreciate being slandered because of my skin color. I came here to play a game, it's not even supposed to be serious. This actually DID offend me alot.

[​IMG]
    "So your jamaican dirty skin"

[​IMG]
    "Ok blackie"

Regards,

2. saruman

saruman Supporter

i'm sorry for you but pm can not punish, rules are rules..........

heavy words indeed, whereon people should not ever tell

3. Shadine12

Shadine12 Supporter

Well im sorry for my language but that is utter bullshit

4. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

yea, racism is not tolerated ... however

First of all your screenshots contain only 2 words from him and i'm sure you replied back.
    2nd, the pics are not uploaded right, i needed to zoom a lot just to understand some words

3rd, rules are rules so not knowing the command /whisper off is "bullshit". Thats why we are not banning guild chat (since you can leave the guild) and PM chat (since you can block pms) so think logical before calling anything "bullshit" and start reading some the rules because it seems you got no idea about them

Lisbeth likes this.
  5. Shadine12

Shadine12 Supporter

Yes obviously I replies if someone was being racist to you I'm sure you would do the same. Are you trying to say racism is allowed if we pm? Actaully I don't even care because that's disgusting!

6. Gix

So after you don't read the rules you didn't even read my post and the answer to your question is no, i've got more brains that such guys to get on their level and reply. I would just /whisper off few minutes and that's all. Also i doubt he started any kind of language w/o being provoked or anything

And i'm trying to say to read the rules infact as others do when such things occurs they know what to do. No one knows who ever started your little fight and we don't even know if you called him somehow from the first time because those ss only shows what you want to be shown and not the entire discussion.

Read my previous post and start using game commands to block these chats. As long as the player can do something about this it's not part of our duty. When /post or normal chat is used ofc that user will be punished if the report contains correct data and if he really didn't respected the rules

Lisbeth likes this.
  7. Shadine12

Shadine12 Supporter

Yes I provoked it by kill stealing him. But I wouldn't ever be racist but anyway you might aswell close this because its pointless

8. Gix

Watch out, i don't like such attitude.

Why some of you are so imature and start acting like real jerks when you don't agree with something. It doesn't matter if you won't be racist or not, it's enough that you are so immature and you can't accept the idea to turn off your PMs so it's obvious you like such fights if you don't do that. I won't change the rules just because you are too lazy to do that or too incompetent to read the rules.

You accuse him of being racist, but your attitude is far worse than that

Lisbeth likes this.