Race Guide

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Wade, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Wade

Wade Supporter

After i have participated in some races, i realise there is a problem with the number of laps.

Firstly, we will be standing at the starting line. when GM say GO, we are already running the first lap. The race events i participated are all 3 laps. 3 laps means run 3 rounds in the track...and after u pass the starting line the 3rd time(not counting the one when u start running), u can stop already because it is 3 laps. I realise there are GMs who have to wrong thinking that after u pass the starting line the 3rd time, u need to run another round. In this case, the total laps will be 4 and not 3, and this is not fair to the people who stop after they ran 3 laps. Because when u start running, u are already running the first lap.

This is just a notice to people who wants to participate in race event. I hope GMs will be able to count 3 laps and not 4 laps.

Thanks in advance.

Fullmetal likes this.
  2. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

:) but if Gms say 1 more we have to do 1 more. if they do race they will say the rulls.

3. anubitxx

anubitxx Member

Yep I know this "problem", it happened yesterday.We were supposed to run 5 laps:rolleyes:
    I have a tend to always spell out what nr. I'm currently on, so after first lap when I passed the line I say "1", after second "2" etc..etc..

And when I said "5" I stopped, but the GM told me to keep running:eek: I didn't loose much time so I made the sixth lap and won:p

My tip is to always do one "extra" lap to be sure, but it shouldn't be necessary :)

//Fest

4. BornToKiLL

BornToKiLL Member

Lmao , we all know that

5. Bozkurt

Bozkurt Supporter

i wish i could join that race event :) was it good?