questions/suggestions

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Hopium, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hopium

Hopium Member

hi im a new player here big fan of low exp and i am diggin the server setup just have a few questions and suggestions. firstly thanks for making a low exp server and keeping it away from the Pay2win models most have been. but i would suggest from another post by one of the moderators to stay away from the trade online hours for credits system as i think it would cause more problems i think for you guys to keep an eye on it and deal with complaints etc. one less thing to moderate allows focus on the more important stuff. another suggestion would be for you guys to wipe the forums of the s4 threads. a few bugs i have noticed while playing is the energy req. for elf orbs is wrong but i think thats hardcoded and can't be changed, condor flame drops in lost tower and dungeon i've gotten 4 so far, you have two sets of rings/pend in shop the maid has 1% rings and the devias shop has 4% rings dunno if this was intended or not.

also i was wondering if there is a skeleton archer to trade in rena's its not at its usual spot in lorencia, this could be a good way to get points for playing instead of online hours maybe to trade rena's since you would have to be online to get em same as trading hours :D
    is it possible to add arrows to the bardmaids or potion girls? only place is in noria right now i think that i have found.
    and is there plans for the server to continue with updates in seasons or will you find a good stable version within s6e3 and stick with it?

thanks for your time. sorry for the wall of text :D

edit:sorry can you move this to suggestions*

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

First of all thank you for your kind workds! And yes, we never had a Pay2win scheme. Donations are used to cover all costs which aren't cheap at all, but except that we want a ballance between all players unlike other servers we are doing our best to keep everyone happy in terms of this subject.

As my assistant answered, i'm still thinking on this and probably won't happen. Maybe only after i ll get a good brainstorm on that and decide some suitable rewards so it won't unballance anything.

Changed the shop thing just now :) And we've cleaned all report /help s4 threads. Forium > I ll do a research into general discussions and delete those as well

Renas will be used at Moss Merchant 380 level + zen + rena

Energy orb requirements is just a bad syncronize between client <> server files and it can be easily fixed. I'll check that and fix it.

Arrows are already in shops so no point in adding them to the bar since noria is the default map for elfs.

Obviously we will upgrade our current S6EP3 especially since we have one of the best server files around and we will also upgrade to new seasons, but there will be a long time until then. eX versions are currently bugged as hell so there is no point in doing a move.

Have a great day

3. Terrafrit

Terrafrit Supporter

Hehe, just plan out the suggestions a little better!

1. Agree with the arrows/bolts being placed at more shops.
    2. Pends/rings probably not intended.
    3. I can't seem to find archer either, but I think rena is used for moss anyway.
    4. Wiping S4 threads is a good idea, but taks time, low priority in my eyes.

4. Gix

Terra you hunter and Hopium as well, mind PMing me with the S4 links you are talking about so i can take care of them?

I'll see what i can do then. I ll probably add arrows/bolts to potion girls

5. Hopium

Hopium Member

thanks for the reply got another player to sign up we're waiting to hop on :D another question i forgot to ask is the premium coins you buy the same coins that you get from voting or are they the "bonus" coins ingame. also maybe tone vip down a bit and lower the cost. right now 10 euro's is $12.40 and is more than ff14 or almost same as wow sub. its totally worth it don't get me wrong. but maybe if you made it a bit cheaper and lower the reward respectively you would have more vip's? not sure just an idea :D

6. Gix

It's an affordable thing for everyone i would say.

There are 3 tabs: vote coins, premium coins, bonus coins ( activated only on special events during the year(s) )

With the vote coins you may buy pretty much the same thing as with the premium coins, but not all of them and obviously for a shorter period while with the premium coins you have some more items, you may get them for a longtime and obviously you'll get them faster.

7. Hopium

Hopium Member

thanks for clarification. cheers.

Gix likes this.