PVP and Non-pvp servers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Kratos, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Kratos

Kratos Member

I know that there are a few players on server but right now i think there should be seperate servers for non-pvp and pvp as to allow players to afk and not worry about being pked...just worry about ks

as this time of night (11:00 pm gmt-6) a character like myself could just go around and pk everyone each night in say elbeland (and make enemies real fast) and then noone will level up...

it just seems weird that there is only 1 server (pvp) to join and not have a non pvp one for afking purposes...or have pvp server also as the event server...

in my opinion adding a non-pvp server would add value to this server and maybe attract more players

2. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

dude , the server rates are final ^^ , adding a server will just raise more costs and pking is ok , it is everyones choice to afk if they want to .

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

huh? this isn't DiabloMu

So first you guys wanted VIP disabled and you are suggesting now 2 separate servers? Didn't i tell you 2 weeks ago that someone will come with a stupid idea like this ?

Since the pk clear is available only ingame, adding 2 separate servers it's a bad idea

4. Wasabi

Wasabi Member

There is no such thing as pk clear, i've tried it, you have to kill the monsters for like 1 hour or 3

5. Kratos

Kratos Member

yeah /pkclear doesn't work...it gives message [PkClear] cannot be used or something like that

6. Apassalak

Apassalak Member

any answerd ??

7. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

i was reffering to pkclear by killing mobs or staying online (including afk) :)