problem with the game

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Brook, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brook

Brook Member

i enter on mu i was connected to one char .. and i wanted to enter on a second account. when i double click on the diablo laucher the icon dissapear from desktop, then dissaperar from game folder. i restarted the pc, i reinstaled the game 3 times and the diablo launcher icon does not appear. i downloaded again the client and unziped and same, no diablo laucher icon. it happend to anyone alse like this? i did not instaled any other soft on pc in the last 2 weeks and i use the pc only to watch movies and play mu. if there`s no other solution, ill reinstall windows tommorow and see what happens

2. Brook

Brook Member

i enter on mu i was connected to one char .. and i wanted to enter on a second account. when i double click on the diablo laucher the icon dissapear from desktop, then dissaperar from game folder. i restarted the pc, i reinstaled the game 3 times and the diablo launcher icon does not appear. i downloaded again the client and unziped and same, no diablo laucher icon. it happend to anyone alse like this? i did not instaled any other soft on pc in the last 2 weeks and i use the pc only to watch movies and play mu. if there`s no other solution, ill reinstall windows tommorow and see what happens

3. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Check your antivirus quarantine. It may be a false-positive issue there.

RE-extract the client with your antivirus and firewall disabled.

4. Raikan

Raikan Member

Do you happen to have the anti-virus/AVAST? Ever since yesterday, several players have problems with this program. Not sure if it was a new update or troubleshoot. It was known to remove your Mu Launcher, thinking it was a trojan virus.

If you DO have AVAST.
    I would recommend:

1. RE-extract the client with your antivirus and firewall disabled. <<<< Try what Gix said first.
    2. Put DiabloMu as a trusted program. (Exception Program)

Sadly to say, if those step doesn't work. You will have to remove your AVAST. Players that end up uninstalling this antivirus got their Mu to start working 100% again. I hope this help!

Best of luck
    -Raikan

5. Brook

Brook Member

you are right, the antivirus was seeing the diablo launcher like a virus, dunno why i did not think of that.

@ yes Raikan, Avast is the antivirus i use. it`s working now.

tks for the help guys

6. Elther

Elther Supporter

Same problem with Avast, it happened yesterday late on night, well I unistalled AVAST and putted AVG also made some scans to be sure that there isn't a virus on windows, I tried everything and wasn't working until I found out an extracted mu on my downloads clicked it and done! Just download client and extract it in place will be downloaded! DEATH TO AVAST!

7. Raikan

Raikan Member

Glad it worked! Have fun brooklyn.

Problem Solve. Topic Closed.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.