Possible fix to seed problem

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Offspring, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offspring

Offspring Active Member

I offered a possible fix to seed problem until it gets permanent fix. Since I didnt get Gix opinion on it then I thought proper place would be for it in suggestions part of a forum.

Could you give us a answer how much time it would take adding bigger amount of seeds to some gm account and also add if that would be normal to log in once a week and offer to change earth seeds for other seeds. I think there should be some time range when it happens but would depend a lot on you. If you should find it normal suggestion then we could discuss how many seeds should be axchanged.

2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

!? ... You have my opinion in that thread you opened. I already answered you there.

There are no active GMs at the moment. Some of them left because of real life concers, some of them failed the trials and some were bashed by others and accused of giving advantages to others so they quited.

A GM won't be able to complete this task because it's risky to give someone a lot of seeds + it won't be long before some players will start throwing accusations that some players get free seeds.