Possible cheater - Too many points in DS6

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Gavileitor, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gavileitor

Gavileitor Member

-i entered the DS6 with my DL Branca, level 399 and there was also another DL level 360/70. What called my attention was that I previously entered Ds with the same DL and it didn't pass the 20k points and now he did more than 110k with the same set and weapon. that really called my attention. This happened in the DS6 correspondidng to the date and time of the server Time, March 26, 2013 02:30:37.
    Please., check on this and I leave and a screenshot of the points.

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2ez2251.jpg

Cheers.

PingPong likes this.
  2. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

Java read what i said in your thread and avoid making these posts in the future. Instead of "hoping" start reacting and report properly.
    If you cannot do this then use PM and let me know personally since following a proper report is a lot different than just words especially when the one you report could see your thread. Remember that you reported someone that you saw using 1hh but you had no time to start fraps/camrecorder and we are talking about few seconds so basically thats useless and that guy could have seen the thread already but i doubt this was the case since any med level char can kill elbeland mobs from 1 hit. Also, specifying a hacks forum here, on ours is just forbidden thing to do so pay more attention when you are posting such things. (no worries, i know all of them)

The difference between your thread and Gavileitor is the fact that he made a proper report.

Thanks for reporting, will check it out.