Players Insulting

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SheHulk, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

i took SS of Inxaniti and RaveGirl insulting me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

Chronical insulting also

[​IMG]

more insults

[​IMG]

3. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

i consider that normal chat and private message are ok .

To let you know what the rule says about posting a report , it clearly says . Stop > Move Noria > SS entire conversation > Report. You left out the places you were swearing , so please read the rules.

Thank you

4. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

What a joke^. The report rules doesn't say anything about going to noria. All that could be SS was taken. if you accuse her of swearing Post SS instead of making false accusations. Sound like YOU need to read the rules. Instead of making up lies and false rules...

5. SheHulk

SheHulk Member

Im sorry but I don't consider normal chat calling someone gay or fag . that was post in global chat and even was in a private chat is still wrong

6. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

You are the one instigating by insulting them in the first place. It's not ok to swear on post , but neither should such a report be taken into account in which you just show what you want, no one is that desperate to screen shot your foul language because we own you in game and that's why you get mad.

Anyway sephirtoh will clear it up

7. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

First of all, instigation or not insult is not allowed. So it doesn't matter what happened, all who break the rules will have to face the consequences. Second, you make accusations again without proof. Don't you read the rules or do you like to cite invisible parts of it? People have the right to be mad when you call them derogatory names. The best way to clear this is up is stop insulting with such language and you wont be at risk to face the consequences. Show us the foul language you are talking about or don't post anything at all. All you post is useless and don't solve anything.

8. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

9. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

and these pics are related to this topic how? if you want to report someone else it should be in another topic.. please stop posting all this useless information I don't understand you. you only try to cause problems.

10. jamescicio

jamescicio Supporter

these are your secondary characters :) , this is what happens by people from your guild

11. DARKSEID

DARKSEID Supporter

Nutt isn't in our ally. and nutt is not my character. what is the point of this too?

12. Gix

Gix Innovate, Don't Imitate Founder

I don't get it why you guys turned this into a two pages discussion thread.

This time it's a warning for both of them since there was only one line of rude language and not swearing. Next time it's gonna be a one day ban
    As for PM's, they are not punishable as long as they are not abused or contain racism content. Use /whisper off to ignore the guy

PS: PureSoul you know that we do not allow useless spam around right? So cut off the +1, ^^, qqq, haha messages on post. Too much in a really short time.
    It's fine when players communicate through post as long as trolling / flaming is not involved!

jamescicio likes this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.